CHAPTER XXXIX. new apprentice

♢ || chapter 39. new apprentice

∞ ₒ ˚ 20 BBY ˚ ₒ ∞

"Come on, now, Jewel!" Padme cheerfully spoke while she brought Obi-Wan and I with her to get some important things done. "You did agree to this."

"I remember," I answered. "Exactly what is happening?"

We all reached to her apartment with Ahsoka also involved. She did had some spare time along with Obi and I for the morning.

"Well, let's see," Padme turned and gazed upon my features. "I do know that you always wear the similar look you have, so why not try something new?" 

"Is there something wrong in particular?" I asked.

"She seems perfectly all right to me," Obi-Wan commented. "Plus, this isn't really required since she's beautiful already."

My cheeks flushed red with Ahsoka and Padme "oohing" the fact that Obi-Wan complimented me. He seemed to hint a pinkish tint on his face when the others were enjoying our little moment between each other.

"I suppose we could shorten your hair and a little variation to the garments," Padme recommended.

I complied with the suggestions with Padme and Ahsoka prepped and ready to commence the sudden change of looks on me. I think they were both more excited than I was feeling right now.

"Best sit down to get this doing," Ahsoka commented. "Obi-Wan can give us some ideas too if we can't find a proper look."

My mind wanted to scream at me to leave, but I knew this would come eventually. I didn't emphasize on wanting a new look, but only brought it up on a mere topic when all of us were together for some time.

"This should take no waste at all," Ahsoka blurted with my worry kicking up more and more.

"You'll be all right, dear," Obi-Wan joined in, sitting next to me. "I'll be here the whole time."

My eyes looked at him before I felt my hair grabbed, feeling the scissors get the first snip of what was held. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

As I sat down for the couple of hours, Padme and Ahsoka were excited to see my new look now. I couldn't see my hair and outfit with it being a surprise change along with Obi-Wan briefly seeing it too.

"All right, you can go look now," Padme said with her hands together.

Ahsoka pointed over to the mirror nearby with me gazing on it. 

I seen someone I thought was someone else, but it was me.

The robe I had on was more fitted properly with it not tangling or hanging too low. The boots I had on weren't heels, but flats for more stability. The mixture of tan and brown together throughout the clothing made it coaxing to glance at.

My hair too was shortened up, not passing my shoulders now. The color was brightened a slight bit, the dim blonde there mixed in with the light brown touched on my roots made it more elegant. Ahsoka and Padme did good.

I turned around with everyone waiting for my response on the new look. 

"Well, I'll allow it," I stated with a grin.

"No thank you or anything?" Ahsoka commented as she come over to me.

"Thank you, really. I'll get suited to this."