CHAPTER LIV. ashoka

♢ || chapter 54. ashoka

The sweet sounds of Obi-Wan still sleeping made me laugh His quiet, peaceful self was still drained from all the things he started to do when I was gone. I felt like he might have only continued the act because he wanted to see what it felt like to go through in the Dark side. 

Little I did not know that my smiles in between hearing him snore shifted me, shaking his head somewhat to awaken him.

He peaked his right eye to stare at me, catching my already opened glance to him. He still looked beautfiul in a heat of mess.

"Good morning, love," I expressed.

His grin appeared with him planting a kiss on my cheek, returning the favor of saying good morning while he stretched. 

"What's so happy to make you smile?" I asked.

His hair was a jumble with him pushing it out of his appearance to see me correctly.

"I'm just smiling, love," he spoke. "No laughs, just happy you're here."

"Exactly why?" I returned.

His expression altered with him questioning if I had completely forgot of my ressurection. The Force somehow did the works of doing this, and Obi knew that I had a distinct bond with it alongside him.

"Well, I'll agree that I didn't expect this to happen," I told Obi-Wan.

He pulled me to his chest, still holding me tightly and smiling. He still couldn't get over the fact of me returning and still doing the small romantic gestures he liked to inflict on me. 

"The Force surely made someone happy," I heard him mutter.

"Are you talking about yourself this time in the morning?" I retorted.

"But of course! The one and only!"

I softly laughed as I got out of bed to jump in the shower.

Obi continued his stare at me. Obi really wanted to continue on, but I knew that there had to be catching up with the others.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked him.

His eyebrows raised as I stretched my arm to his. He seemed unsure of what I was going to do, but all I wanted was to still be with him.

Even in the shower.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"And once again, you say you came back how?" Master Windu asked me.

I was in the Council room now with all the others present, including Obi-Wan in his seat while I had been consulting on my sudden rebound. 

It brought a lot of awareness to the Temple to see that I was alive. Padawans were investigating how was it possible for the Force to do something as powerful as this to bring someone back. Even the other Masters had asked what I did. 

"I honestly don't know..." I answered. "It just happened and I awoke in Coruscant still."

"According to Master Obi-Wan, he did place you in the resting facilities near the hospital chambers, am I correct?"

"Of course, she was there once I returned back to Coruscant and... had my episode that I deeply apologize for," Obi-Wan stated and felt affected on behalf of the other Masters that knew of his change.

"Do not fear, Master Obi-Wan, we understand how you went through a tragedy of such," Master Shaak Ti replied in the hologram. "At least she has recovered and brought a stronger bond than previously."