CHAPTER IV. mission(s)

♡ || chapter 4. mission(s)

I found myself captivated by the room. It was a bit unusual to notice the absence of the Viceroy or any other leader. I couldn't help but feel a slight unease as time passed by. At times, it can be quite a distance for my focus to gently engage and perceive the clutter of spots with the Echo Sense.

"Don't worry, the negotiations will be short," Qui-Gon declaimed, gazing his eyes around the room as well.

"Something isn't right, master," Obi-Wan added as he looked over to me. "I can sense it too, Jewel."

As I patiently waited, a gentle wisp of smoke filled the room, and my hand instinctively gravitated towards my lightsaber. That's when the doors opened and blasters came at us, a bunch of droids there appearing.

I swiftly changed my position and sprinted towards the group of droids, successfully slicing through each one in order. I leaped in several places before hiding behind a wall at last with more blaster shots coming at us. I tucked my blue lightsaber by my side, gingerly looking to see where the hits were coming from.

Obi-Wan came over to me after he had sliced his blue lightsaber down from the droid I had overlooked. He had a slight grin on his face when he got near me. 

"Showing off as always," he muttered, his eyes glowing before mine as his smile formed.

I copied his smile on my face as he carried on speaking, directing his words towards his master.

"You were right about one thing master," he started. "The negotiations were short."

More droids came along with destroyers as well. I got out from hiding to fend off the blare of attacks while Qui-Gon assured us to stay together. He went somewhere, leaving Obi-Wan and I back to back, glued on each other while deflecting the blaster shots coming at us.

"I wonder if you're enjoying this as much as I am," I chimed in, turning around and still locked on Obi-Wan's back to return the blaster shots to the droids still aimed at us.

"It's more enjoyable with you here," he graciously replied, spinning his lightsaber in a circle and proudly ejecting his tone when he answered.

"Very good."

Qui-Gon swiftly opened a door and urgently shouted for us to fasten our pace. I quickly followed Obi-Wan as he hurriedly pulled me while we deflected more shots, eventually exiting out of the command deck without any harm.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I was captivated by the beautiful landscape of Naboo. I saw a variety of trees, bushes, flowers, and grass spread out in my view. The colors of the wildlife were vibrant. Qui-Gon had been talking to one of the Gungans I remembered hearing about. 

Jar Jar Binks, I believe, his name was. He was a native outcast and had been chased by an MTT.

Obi-Wan was near the pair when he saw me paying attention to them. He smiled, causing my lips to curve in sync, his gaze returning to Qui-Gon as my focus drifted towards something nearby.

My feet went over to the edge of the water I was near toward. A small hand fire pistol and patches of the Echo Sense lifted from my eyes when I looked at it. Still, to this day, it almost looks like magic appearing in front of me... The white light hit me fast before the faint mumbles and images appeared in my eyes.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚍𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.