CHAPTER LXXII. life

★・・・ chapter 72. life ・・・★

★ This is the start of a new life

This is the start of a new life.

Clones and battle droids were still advancing on as Obi and I caught up where Commander Cody and B were. They had the situation on the upper hand, from what it looked like.

My senses kicked in immediately as I almost gasped to see what the vision was telling me. Darkness shrouded from it as I focused.

Anakin betrayed us.

He killed Master Windu.

Not my Master...

The Chancellor.

It was him!

He was about to destroy the galaxy once and for all.

But Anakin...

No...

"Jewel?" Obi-Wan asked, snapping me out of my focus. "What's wrong?"

I looked at him in terror to see what was about to happen. He obviously didn't know and come to realize what is about to change.

"I think you'll be needing this," Cody spoke as he gave Obi-Wan his lightsaber back.

Obi looked at him and thanked him.

"No..." I spoke softly. "No..."

Obi-Wan moved the tassles to Boga as she moved quickly from where we were, continuing on.

I sensed more from the vision with the darkness emerging more bolder.

'The time has come' I heard bluntly.

Execute Order 66.

No... it wasn't true. 

"Blast them!" I heard Cody's command from a distance as I looked.

"NO!" I got off and saw the blaster coming to us as I used the Force to slow it down from hitting Obi and I.

There was no use.

It landed, cutting the wall off and having all of us fall off along with Boga screaming.

"No..." I softly uttered as I looked to the sky.

The impact came with me as I closed my eyes and saw everything flashing.