CHAPTER XXIV. not the end

♥︎ || chapter 24. not the end

Obi-Wan, Master Windu and Yoda, and I were back at the Jedi Temple when we landed back from Geonosis. We were catching up on all the information that had passed by. 

"Where is your apprentice?" Master Windu asked Obi-Wan.

"He's on his way back to Naboo. He is escorting Senator Amidala safely," Obi answered.

"And you, Jewel?" Master Yoda asked me. "All right, you are, hmm?"

My eyes fixated at the ground, trying to discard of all the pain I had dealt with for some time. It truly felt different than before.

"It's complicated than what occurred," I said, bringing my attention back to the two. "I had expected those skills were quite complicated to practice, but my mind seemed to comprehend its worth. I had imagined it was a means to the Dark side, but I didn't harm anyone there except those who wished harm on us."

"It was due to how you were able to wield it, young one," Master Windu provided support for me.

I nodded, still remembering the agony I went through. No one should endure that, ever.

"Clouded, your thoughts are. Care to tell?" Master Yoda asked me.

My hands drooped together before explaining what happened on Zygerria and what torture I had suffered. I did inform them on my contact to Obi-Wan, along with Queen Miraj and Count Dooku being in Zyggeria. I did question what business he complies himself with.

Throughout the talk, I sensed Obi-Wan awfully quiet while he gazed at me in worry. I couldn't imagine him wanting to find me through the period. The Council must have wanted him to focus on the duties, but I perceived he needed to find me the first second I was gone.

"Master Obi-Wan was explaining how he got those call outs from you, Jewel. He did say it was a part of the bond you two have from Master Qui-Gon," Master Windu stated. "It means that you two are connected more than before. It is stronger than when you two were Padawans. Was any of the pain acting up while on the planet?"

"Now that you bring it up, my chest did feel like it was on fire some of the occasions. I don't know if I sensed it all the time because of the whippings and what other brutal monstrosities they put on me," I confirmed. "I tried everything to do more, but it was too much with horrible acts they put me through."

Master Windu and Master Yoda looked at each other as they spoke of Obi-Wan and our bond. Even with the heart situation being there, it meant that there wasn't any other way around this. I knew it was going to be a little weird to have to be around Obi all the time since other Jedi would question it. 

I think there has to be some solution.

"Master Yoda and I talked about this bond of what you two have, and..." Windu started as Obi-Wan and I looked at him with high attention. "We're allowing this to be as is."

My eyes widened up with happiness as well as Obi-Wan. 

"You must understand that you cannot show this kind of act around other Jedi nor people in general besides only us four," Master Windu addressed further. "Even Anakin must not know of this. He is likely of being quite interested by these facts that come upon his well-being."

"Of course he does, Master," Obi-Wan expressed.

"Clone Wars, beginning, it has," Master Yoda spoke on another topic. "Discuss this, we will continue on."

Obi-Wan and I were dismissed with Master Yoda and Windu coversing on some other matters with the Council doors shutting. I could just sense Obi-Wan wanting to take me in privacy for his sake.

"Jewel?" Obi-Wan broke the silence. "You want to refreshen up?"

I agreed, having him take my hand rather quick and enter his dorm after some time of a walk. We were alone, at last, and I felt complied much more, especially when he directed himself to his wardrobe and undressing himself.

Now seeing him without clothes, that was a sight to take in. His shirtless back against me in front of his mirror, turning himself to me before I looked away and concealed my blushing as it got worse.

He really was attractive, and even though he shows off, it brought my awareness completely. 

Then again, there are times he peeks at me doing the same manner.

"Don't mind me, I'm open for only one person," he addressed, winking at me.

"And that's you?" I rebuttled.

His smile shined with him approaching me with some of his clothes in his hands for me to wear. I had not realized he was gazing at some of the injuries on me with him softly raising his expression to a sorrow.

"I can't believe they did this to you..." Obi whispered. "I should've came sooner. I knew that the mission wasn't supposed to be sent for me. I was worried the whole time you were gone."

"You're all right, love," I replied. "I had to make myself feel better when I was dealing with that mess. At least thinking about you helped."

Obi's lips met mine with him, and it felt almost empty for a moment. My thoughts drifted to see if I was truly safe from the madmen.

"You're safe, darling," he read my mind. "I know you're concerned if anyone is coming to hurt you. I won't allow that to happen to you. You're with me."

"My wish has come true," I stated. "I'll be right back."

He bowed gingerly as I escorted myself to the bathroom of his. I took my robe off, ignoring the few brushes of pain etching on me to see the clothing ruined when I gazed upon it. 

This was what I was wearing all that time? 

After washing up, I returned to Obi near a window and looking at the city. His pants were still remained on but not his shirt. He looked peaceful.

He caught me glimpsing at him, turning his attention to me, asking how I was. 

My mind couldn't think right now but just smell his scent on the garments he always wore. Such a fragrance to enjoy, but I knew he loved mine better.

"All better?" Obi asked again as I realized I didn't answer him from before.

"Now I am," I said staring at him.

He shooked his head, smiling at my statement before embracing me again. I touched his chest, trinkling some of the hairs on him while he kept his grip firm on me. He surely must have missed me.

My ears caught a sniff from him, bringing my eyes to see him crying. His eyes starting to water with how much somber and guilt he was building on himself to see me again.

"Don't cry, love," I told him, wiping the tears staining his cheeks. "I'm here."

My lips met him immediately, having him return the favor still holding me. His arms went to my waist, lifting me in his hold and attending his bed. 

What fun to be looking forward to.

I stayed with him in his dorms with no one bothering us after the tide of affairs stirring. It felt nice to know two people had support on our relationship, and now, we had to be around each other more to figure the situation on our hearts. 

His lovely face. His sassy attitude. 

Perfect.

"I love you, Obi," I reminded him.

"I love you more, Jewel," he returned before placing a kiss on me.

We both fell into a slumber among each other while my mind tracing more and more happening.

Clone Wars and Obi-Wan to keep?

What a tale to wonder on.