CHAPTER LVIII. proper manners

♢ || chapter 58. proper manners

☆ He's just so compassionate, isn't he? His smile too at the end ☆

He's just so compassionate, isn't he? His smile too at the end

♥︎ An absolute man. ♥︎

Meditation helped me forget where I was sometimes. It loosened my senses to figure out what the Force was and where it originated from. The peaceful realities I tried to tell myself with the war ending and everything peaceful sure was making it more difficult to see it happening.

From what I sensed, there was a disturbance near me as I exited out of the void I was in to reopen my eyes and regain my posture.

Obi-Wan.

"Oh, hello, love," I cheered as he bowed down and sat on the bed.

"I was only trying to figure out what can we do to help Master Yoda out," Obi expressed. "Sorry for disturbing your meditation."

Recently, Master Yoda had been acting different whenever the Council had meetings of such. He never seemed out of it when anything was directed, but everyone noticed how out of place he brought on himself when someone asked for his opinion.

Master Yoda did advise me to keep an open eye since I could seek out this potential voice he so-called hears. We all did aid him on the meditation earlier, but there was something making me want to investigated on the voices he had asked me to look for. I did find whom it was.

It was indeed Qui-Gon Jinn. 

But how?

"You're all right," I brought myself back to assure Obi-Wan. "I did manage to figure out who it is speaking to Master Yoda."

"Who?"

I paused as I sat next to him and held his hands. 

He really didn't like being reminded of his Master, so I didn't know how else to hint at it.

"A man that taught you," I described. "A wise Jedi... A caring one too."

He looked away for a moment as he smiled and brushed my hair back. 

"You can tell me it was Qui-Gon, love," he spoke.  "I'm not going to be mad at you."

I nodded to his trust with him pulling me to him and kissing my cheek with him continuing the placements all over on my left side.

"Is it this time already?" I asked him.

"Surely we can't be civilized and continue this act like this," he muttered.

"Are you implying something?"

"I'm only stating a figure of speech."

"It is quite elegant enough to hear the sassiness that comes from you."