CHAPTER LXXIII. jedi temple

★・・・ chapter 73. jedi temple・・・★

♡ A real life version of our two lovers? ◇

A real life version of our two lovers?

Quite something different since I have been using stuff from the show/artwork.

☀︎ If you all want the movie pictures of Obi-Wan or Ewan McGregor in general, let me know and I'll do so. ☀︎

Master Yoda, Obi and I were in the Temple now, seeing all of what had befallen. It surely wasn't pleasant to gaze upon with so many people lying all around the hallways, even the younglings too. Seeing this brought my stomach in knots of fear with Olivia all right.

"Not even the younglings survived," Obi breathed as he saw the horrifying act.

"Killed not by clones, this Padawan. Knowledge of whom, some know," Master Yoda spoke as he looked at me.

I remembered seeing Anakin killing Master Windu, but there couldn't have been a chance of him killing younglings. What if he came in contact with Padme and Olivia?

Things would get far worse if Obi-Wan had the same thoughts...

"If he possibly would have, then this isn't the Anakin we know anymore," I spoke. "There's a dark power consuming the real him, changing his motives and wits to something he can't control himself."

Obi-Wan kept silent as Master Yoda led the way still to the Main Control Center.

"We should recalibrate the code to prevent any Jedi risking their lives furthermore," I said to Obi.

He nodded and we fixed what could have been the potential worse if not done. To see more people die from a false claim would definitely impact many other Jedi to wonder what monstrosity could become of the Sith. 

It took some time for Obi and I to deliver the message onto anyone that would find the code in it so no one would return to face their doom. People's lives were at stake here and not the behavior most would be pleased to endure.

"We have recalibrated the code, Master Yoda," I affirmed.

"For the clones... to discover the recalibration, a long time it will take," he replied.

We continued on as Obi finally spoke, saying that he needed to know the truth. He seemed to have been bothered by all of the overthinking he was starting to form. Now I know why he doesn't tell me when I am contemplating since it would make it worse.

"If into the security recordings you go, only pain you will find," Master Yoda warned him.

"I must know the truth, Master," Obi said back as he flipped the switches on the panel to start the clip.