CHAPTER XLVIII. please

♢ || chapter 48. please

Obi-Wan and I were approaching Mandalore, unaware of how dangerous it was to where we didn't know which Mandalorian was among the Duchess's side or not.

Or if not, even more detrimental than that.

It brought shivers to think that many were going to realize two Jedi were traveling here.

Once landing, I blew smoke out of where my area was with Obi turning to me to speak.

Then a spark came and frightened us. Anakin really did not take care of his air support as much as I thought. 

"I suppose this is the last time we take a ship from Anakin?" I sassed to Obi.

"You can say that again," Obi-Wan replied as we got out, putting our costumes on and the helmets too.

The steps appeared to not properly lay down once we docked. We had to stomp on it to go down, making us lose balance and tumble out with the Mandalorian we saw question our sudden presence.

Obi-Wan went to check the ship as a commando came over and informed us on the ship being fixed.

"Oh, it's my friend's ship," Obi-Wan said as he put his hand on the ship. "He told me it was perfectly fine. Terribly sorry about that."

The ship made an awkward sound with Obi and I turning to each other with the commando still wondering what we were doing here.

"Where's your landing permit?" he asked.

"We have it inside the ship," I told him. "If you would...?"

He seemed hesitant to join inside with Obi and I leading him. He did comply before getting knocked out and Obi taking his costume, leaving me to see what would happen to me.

"Just... keep watch on any suspicion," Obi suggested. "I'll be here to be your savior if anything happens."

"Quite difficult if we don't have the same outfit, but I suppose this shall work," I groaned. "And you always enjoy being the heroic one sometimes, you know?"

Before Obi placed his helmet on, he took mine and kissed me briefly. He sure had timing right for moments like this. His idea of doing this and telling me to stick by and not lose contact with him had an ideal purpose for how he approached matters like this.

"I'm not going anywhere," I assured him. "My husband sure knows what is best."

He smiled at that as he put his helmet on and exiting the ship.

I followed after with mine on and looking around for anyone that might have been sneaking to see us.

My senses noticed where Satine's sister, Bo-Katan, was with her watching Obi and I leaving the area. She did join the Death Watch, which upsetted her sister to see she wanted to continue the warrior's legacy of how Mandalorians are.

Obi and I continued to the cruiser to head to the holding cells now, unaware of what may happen next. We do know that Satine was there, but we had to be cautious.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Once we touched the holding place, Obi and I managed to find Satine in the cell.

We opened it, having her realize and speaking with her frustration getting at her.

"Here to do more of your master's bidding?" she asked.

Obi took his helmet off as he sassed back to the poor lady. 

"I do my own bidding."

"Obi-Wan!" Satine got up and nearly hugged him, realizing that I was here too.