CHAPTER V. rescues

♡ || chapter 5. rescues

♧ Interesting ♣︎

Interesting ♣︎

The water surrounding us was rather lovely to behold. It was quite gorgeous to observe that certain aspects of this universe possess an abundance of exquisite elements to behold.

"Master, why do we have some life forms dragged with us?" Obi-Wan commented, his voice is hoarse.

"Oh?" I expressed, causing Obi-Wan to have his eyes widened.

"I didn't mean-" he began but got interrupted.

"Where wesa goen?" Jar Jar shouted, causing my ears to ring as he appeared between Obi-Wan and me.

"You're the driver and the navigator. The Force will guide us. Simply relax your minds," Qui-Gon spoke as the cruiser shifted smoothly to the left as the lights were turned on, showing more of the underwater coral.

"So, why were you let out from the city?" I calmly asked Jar Jar.

"Ah, long tale, it is. Mesa was, well, uhh... clumsy," he explained shamefully.

"They banished you because you were clumsy?" Obi-Wan joined in the talk.

He slowly carried on while my focus drifted back to the water, where I noticed a sizable shadow drawing nearer to our location. It was a bit unsettling until I realized what it was.

An Opee Sea Killer.

"Get us full speed forward!" Qui-Gon tells Jar Jar.

Jar Jar switches shifts instantly but drives us into the creature's mouth. 

"Oops," Jar Jar hid his face, shaking his head in shame.

"Give me the controls!" Obi-Wan shouted with Jar Jar moving out of the seat. Obi-Wan smoothly changed gears and skillfully guided us away from the creature's mouth, preventing it from pursuing us. He had good timing when he managed to get us out of the Opee Sea Killer before things could have turned for the worse.

That's when a bigger creature swallowed the other one that was following us and swam away. My breathing calmed down when we were out of the clear.

"There's always another fish," Qui-Gon declared after looking back.

"How lovely," I softly mumbled as Obi-Wan heard and chuckled.

Water began to slowly seep into the submarine as the power began to experience some minor fluctuations. The engine gently came to a stop after a few more seconds shortly after that.

"We're losing power," Obi-Wan uttered, his quizzical expression looked over to the rest of us.

"What?! Wesa in trouble!" Jar Jar shouts again as he begins to panic, moving around in a frantic.