CHAPTER XLI. other's thoughts

♢ || chapter 41. other's thoughts

"And you exactly figured out who you are?" Master Windu raised an eyebrow with the other members presented in the Council room.

"Yes," I replied. "It was... It was different than what I had ever encountered."

I felt different than before, that's for sure. I could tell Anakin was too.  

Master Yoda seemed pleased by this with me eyeing Obi-Wan stroking his beard to continue grinning at me with gratification inscribed on him.

"There was also mentioning of someone you encountered. He told you information that was serious, correct?" Master Ki-Adi-Mundi bid.

I nodded as I mentioned the Son, which was the Dark side of the Force. He recognized that I was neither deemed a Jedi or a Sith. It made me question why he said that. 

Obi-Wan considered it something to throw me off on estimating who I was. 

Everyone supposed it must be some path that he wanted me to look at to change myself. 

Master Yoda didn't say anything of this. He might have seen true colors embarking on the reality of things.

"Well, there was another discussion we must have. Obi-Wan is a part of this specific subject, so Obi-Wan..." Master Windu brought back the main focus of things.

Obi-Wan got up from his seat and came next to me before Master Yoda started the talk our bond first. The whole time, I kept wondering if it was allowed or not, ignoring on what could happen during this process of events.

"We came to the conclusion of this arrangement, and the Council knows of the relationship you two have," Master Windu spoke. "The Senate also had to be informed on this, and it's brought on our attention that it's gotten to be a surprise for quite a number of people."

My nerves were practically getting at me now. I didn't realize Obi-Wan had been trying to reach to me during this talk. 

"I love you, darling," he spoke to me. "We'll make the best of this."

"I love you too," I responded in thought.

"The decision is..." Master Windu concluded.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"You two are getting married?!" Ahsoka nearly shouted.

Obi-Wan and I nodded together as Ahsoka got all happy. Anakin's jaw was almost to the ground right now to perceive these news. 

"It's really happening! Oh my gosh!" Ahsoka kept enjoying this moment.

"Supposedly, the Senate is all right with this. Apparently, Padme was the main reason they accepted it," Obi-Wan addressed. "Thank you, Padme."

Padme nodded with Anakin asking if I was all right with all these change of events spiraling now.

"Yes," I answered softly. "I'm, only thinking of what'll happen now."

"You have been different ever since Mortis. You sure you're okay, Master Kell?" Ahsoka asked.

I nodded with Obi-Wan side hugging me, pulling me to him while Padme confirmed that this agreement wouldn't change with the war going on. There wasn't any limitations as well, so whomever was upset by this, they would be charged and dealt with.

It did bother me since I had a feeling that some people would make sure this wasn't going to happen. 

Either jealously or anger or whichever they feel, it would cause them to cause a scene.

I had a feeling I'd probably see the Duchess soon.

"I guess there isn't anything worse that can happen to them," Anakin commenced.

Obi-Wan and I looked at each other with Padme questioning if there was anything else happening between us. 

"No, just the marriage announcement," Obi-Wan affirmed them. "I think we best head back to the Council room since we're needed."

We said our byes and Obi-Wan led us out of there with him excited about our marriage.

"Best said than ever, my dear," Obi-Wan mentioned while we slowly walked back to the Council room. "You all right, Jewel?"

"Hmm," I hummed under my breath. "Just bothered about what the Son told me on Mortis. Am I really not going to be a Jedi? Or even a Sith?"

Obi-Wan held his hands on my face before shaking his head in a cheesy smile. 

"Jewel, you are who you are," he told me. "I will still love you, even if you aren't either. Preferably the Jedi path, though."

I laughed with him joining along too.

"Maybe it might be best to not dwell on the past?" I configured.

"Obviously," Obi-Wan sassed back.

I smiled and touched his beard, having him plant a kiss on me for the brief second.

"Let's go ahead and do what we do best," he informed me.

"As always, love," I answered.

We headed back to the Council room. 

Neither Jedi nor Sith? Wouldn't it be obvious for right now? 

Master Windu did embark me to actually retouch on my lightsaber again. He saw something from what Master Yoda told him on me having a different colored saber in the future. It was best for him to actually see if this was true with his excitement on that truly shown when he brought to me.

My intentions were telling me too that it wasn't going to be blue. Maybe a distinct color.