CHAPTER XXII. hurt

♥︎ || chapter 22. hurt

After the time locked away in the room, the guards threw me back in the hole once again. They didn't bother on how I looked too, noticing the clothing on me withering off on me alongside the blood dried on them too.

Obi-Wan had not came by then. 

Nor did Master Windu.

I feared the worse. I struggled to manage a positive look of things with how everyone treated me here on this endangered planet.

"Oh Jewel, dear!" the Queen, Miraj, shouted. "You come serve my time today!"

My eyes looked up the hole to see her smiling with the two guards still by her side. No meaning to rebel with orders.

I Force jumped out with my body aching, causing me to slip and land on the ground. I placed my hands on the ground with my knees trying to stand my feet back up. Queen Miraj took notice of this and was actually disappointed.

"I thought you were going lightly on her!" the Queen shouted at her guards as they kept quiet. "Now look at her! She is in one of the worse possible predicaments as I wanted her to be!"

The pair didn't take the remark in respectfully with Queen Miraj ridding them away with her bringing me back again to the Palace.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Now, my dear, pour the expensive gifts among our guests here today!" Queen Miraj demanded to me.

I went around the table and returned back to her, watching her savor the taste of the wine she enjoyed dearly. I didn't want people to know I cave in so easily, but this was different than what I had expected.

My senses clicked together when I finally noticed one of the guests in their cloak.

Count Dooku.

My attention diverted elsewhere to avoid myself causing more trouble. I did hear something about the order from Tipoca, and it hit me that I remembered.

Count Tyranus. He's under the name.

The Queen turned her attention to me with me using the Force on communicating to Obi-Wan again.

"He's here! Obi-Wan! Count Dooku is in Zyggeria!" I concentrated to Obi-Wan with Count Dooku slowly approaching me.

"My dear, you must've made a fool of yourself to realize that you weren't supposed to reveal locations like that," he articulated to me. "You have made a mistake to yourself and the other Jedi upon you."

My voice didn't speak in time before he took his lightsaber out and kicking me down, pressing his foot on me. He kept swaying his lightsaber around me, telling me to make my amends pull together when I was treated so miserably like this.

That's when the whips came from beside me, causing me to shift slightly with Dooku's pressure still on me before I blacked out.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

My eyes started to slowly open with the cold metal bars pressed on me shoved heavily as I awoke.

Count was inside the room with me, catching a smile on his face with my current state not affecting him one bit. He was previously a Jedi?

"You are quite the Jedi to be," he spoke as his fingers laced his hood. "You might make it as a Sith, do note."

I tried to speak to him, but I knew it wasn't going to go anywhere.

"It makes it better if you speak, my dear. Having no voice would be fearful for your life, and you would not like it to be getting it worse than you think," he resumed. "I know you and your fellow partner, Obi-Wan Kenobi, were chasing after the bounty hunter. It did separate you two as he wanted to retrieve you back."

My eyes looked up at him as he kept trailing the topic. He surely enjoyed this entertainment be brought on himself.

"He did fight dearly to get you back, but it wasn't a perfect rescue. Now, he is captured and is being awaited to his death. Not only him, but with your friends Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padme Amidala there as well."

He exited the room with the two guards picking me up aggressively. Queen Miraj had been around to wonder what was going on, but Count Dooku excused her with the two guards complying to him instead. I didn't understood what he meant to do with all four of us.

"Jewel..." my conscious picked up a familar voice to feel happy again.

Obi-Wan's voice.