CHAPTER LXIV. privacy

★・・・ chapter 64. privacy ・・・★

Now a mother, it felt a little different than I had anticipated. Olivia would be watched by Padme since she was the closest to keep in contact with. Obi-Wan and I had to start our investigation to what had been recently happening in the lower parts of Coruscant.

Our assignment was just to only find out what it is, not to intervene or figure out how to solve it.

"Must be nice to be back here again, isn't it?" I asked Obi as we reached to our destination.

"Haunting reminders of when you were gone," Obi answered. "I'd rather not talk about that, if you wouldn't mind."

"Whatever makes you happier, dear."

"You should know... I don't think the Council too is something we can rely of."

My eyes looked at Obi-Wan as he met mine and sighed. I could tell he was being serious about this. There's always a particular look he gets whenever he means something.

"So, your thoughts are starting to become like mine?" I proposed.

"Not exactly, but... There's impressions I had been realizing at some points during all of this that might make the Republic seen differently than I had imagined," Obi stated. "I'm not making any judgments or anything, no. I'm only thinking out loud and making awareness for both of us on what kind of future we could possibly have."

"And you would want our future to be the best it could ever be?"

"Of course."

I nodded and told him that we had to focus on this first and then we could discuss what we may do. It wasn't right to bring in any other stirring thoughts to aid in on what the Council wants done. It's best to finish this and deal with the future of our family now forming.

We walked around the entrance of all the ships and cruisers that would fly down the gigantic gaping hole that allowed all kinds of transport to fly in and out. It did bring my insights to a spark as I could tell there was something familiar I was picking up.

"Let's go down there, I'm sensing something quite interesting," I said to Obi.

"All right."

We both jumped on one of the ships as they went downward slowly, bringing the wind up a bit of a pace as I continued tracking the Echo Sense.

"Follow me," I grabbed Obi's hand.

I went near the edge as we both Force jumped off and landed on the docks to see an empty repair shop with a few bikes and parts of crafts all over the place.

"This is where your Echo Sense led us?" Obi asked.

"Yes... but why?" I thought out loud.

We walked around and I picked up the Echo Sense near the bike as I motioned Obi to where I was. He couldn't obviously see but there was an signficant feeling I was attracted to this bike.

I looked closely at the Echo Sense and saw what it showed.

Ahsoka.

She was with two girls on a trip or some kind.

She must have been scraping around for a place to stay at since she did stick around with the girls I kept on seeing.

They did leave some time ago as they went to do a delivery of spice to the Pykes.

It seems that the three weren't back yet, and they wouldn't be as it would involve a lot of complications as it would always be when you are a Jedi.