CHAPTER LX. bad batch

★・・・ chapter 60. bad batch ・・・★

Hey everyone. So, now we are at the brink point of where we enter Season 7 of Clone Wars!

Right now, we are just entering the first couple of episodes in the Show, and I know that this season is within Episode 3 of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

As of this chapter and further on, I'll actually be going back and forth from Season 7 episodes to Episode 3 considering that I did find the events that lead to the other from the Show to the Movie.

Things have changed since I did edit the storyline. I don't want to try and bring it all back like normal since some may find it not "Star Wars" realism or whatnot to make it better. I do have some ideas of how to continue the future chapters, so don't worry :)

Anyways, let's get in the story, shall we?

༝̩̩̥͙ ༝̩̩̥͙ Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7/Star Wars: Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith ⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༝̩̩̥͙

༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙ ⊹ Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7/Star Wars: Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith ⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙

Here's another gif :)

Right now, Obi-Wan and I were heading to Fort Anaxes due to some recent events that had occurred. Anakin had been in on a mission with Rex and a few clone troopers called "Bad Batch" and so called discovered information as to locating one of the other clone troopers named Echo.

With all this coming in play, the Council was given to not continue on with this mission. It was crucial we tell Anakin that he and the other troopers settle on continuing with the motive of rescuing Echo being pulled.

I could sense Anakin nearby but not seen, and my eye caught on to Rex as Obi and I walked over to where he was.

He seemed to bang on the door as to presumably get Anakin to hurry on in the conversation he must have been having with Padme. I did get girl talk when I did considering Padme was closer to me more with Ahsoka not around anymore. 

"Rex, where's Anakin?" Obi-Wan asked him as we got closer to the area. "We need to speak to him about this mission."

"Well, General, he's, um..." Rex stuttered as he tried to get words out.

"He is inside your barracks, is that correct?" I asked Rex.

"Yes, sir."

Obi and I laid eyes on each other as we turned to Rex again and questioned what was happening. Of course, I knew Anakin and Padme were talking, but Obi would feel left out on this whole commotion.

"Nothing, sir. I was just waiting for the General... uh, General," Rex spoke. He definitely was tensing up from our questions.

"You'll have to do better than that, Captain," Obi sassed.

My senses picked up with Anakin moving around in the ship as Obi-Wan asked if Anakin was inside.

"As always," I responded.

"Then what is Anakin doing in there?" Obi questioned again.

"Ah... He's spot-checking my gear, sir," Rex answered.

"Wouldn't it be fair that you would be with him doing that kind of pursuit?" I asked him.

"Well..." Rex was about to be caught just as Anakin appeared and tossed his helmet back to him.

"Here you go, Rex," Anakin smiled. "And try not to break it again."

"Anakin-!" Obi tried to speak to him. "About this mission, the Council thinks-"

"That it's a good idea? I agree," Anakin turned and replied. "Let's get moving, Rex."

"No, wait. That's not-" Obi tried to stop Anakin with words as I smiled.

"No time!"

I placed my hand on Obi's arm and spoke to Anakin. 

"We hope you at least told Padme we said hello," I intruded.

Anakin stopped along with Rex as he turned slightly to realized that I knew.

I walked away from the barracks as Obi followed me and asked, "You knew all along?"

I kept silent as he continued on with him being dumb enough to forget how compelling I was. It wasn't something I enjoyed showing off too, but it was just present with me as time passed since we were Padawans.

"Sometimes, you remind me of when you were a Padawan," I told him. "It was enjoyable during those times, and now... Well, we'll have to settle on grown up duties back at the Temple."

He smiled in favor of my statement.

"How's everything with...?" Obi asked as he paused since he didn't want to fully be sure of what the gender was of the baby.

"Our child? They have been... still and active. Up and down, almost," I reported. "I did go to the medical chambers to get an update, and they told me that everything is all right with what is going on. The only thing-"

"Is?" Obi almost immediately cut me off. He really was concerned for our little one.

"Time may come sooner than we had thought for them," I said. "The Force-"

"I think I've heard enough of the phrase, thank you, darling," Obi cut me off NOW as he placed his finger on my lips. "We'll enjoy our time back and settle on what Anakin's up to."

I nodded with the sudden time we had with our return back to the Council being urgent.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Some time has passed and now Obi-Wan, Master Windu and I were to aid in on the mission with what has happened.

"We have more than a dozen active battlefronts on Anaxes, and we are losing nearly every one," Master Windu stated as all of us were present at the discussion table. "But if Admiral Trench can no longer expect our moves, we now have the opportunity to retake the planet."

"I can improve your chances," Echo spoke as he appeared from behind.

"Excuse me, Generals," Rex spoke as he went over to Echo.

They talked for a little as Master Windu would mind on what Echo planned out.

"While Master Windu leads a team to retake the assembly complex, the Bad Batch will escort me into Trench's new comm vault, which, according to current intel, is now located on this Separatist Dreadnought above Anaxes," Echo informed everyone on. "Once I'm plugged in, I can feed Trench strategies, but this time, you'll know every move before he makes it."

"And you are certain that if we get you onboard that ship, that you can convince Trench's army to do what you want?" Master Windu asked Echo.

"Absolutely. Unfortunately, I've been doing this for a while, but this time I can help bring about a Republic victory instead of a defeat."

Everyone agreed on this plan as I sensed it would be quite the adventure than anticipated.