CHAPTER XXV. clone wars

♢ || chapter 25

♢ || chapter 25. clone wars

If anyone is wondering about the Obi-Wan pictures I have on each chapter, I did edit them myself.

Maybe not the ones below the pictures since I find those online, and it's a plus since you see Obi-Wan twice than usual. Gifs are better to view though, so that's a ++.

It's what makes it better to not have them taken off from my stories since in the past. That annoyed me a lot.

Anyways, here's a new start of the chapter.

The CLONE WARS!

༝̩̩̥͙ ༝̩̩̥͙ Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Season 1 - Season 7) ⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༝̩̩̥͙

Yeah, the Season 7 of Clone Wars is releasing episodes right now (3/19/20), but I'll make sure to include it in further chapters. At least the season isn't stopping from the whole COVID-19.

Be safe, people.

edit: (12.13.20) i will also include the years where we are since i did my research of when each season switches years because it confused me watching Clone Wars and see some changes happen. that's how much i care on Star Wars.

and i hope you do too :)

∞ ₒ ˚ 22 BBY ˚ ₒ ∞

Right now, Anakin, Obi, and I were on the planet Christophis, dealing with a lot of droids here and the limited clone army we were with. A lot has appeared to fall in with Captain Rex and Commander Cody having to solve an issue with figuring out one of their own betrayed us. Figured that things wouldn't always fall as easily as it used to be.

Anakin managed to look ahead of what was coming while Obi-Wan and I managed to reach his position. So much was going on here, especially for me to inherit on accounts of noting in my journal.

"They're back!" Anakin alerted Obi and I.

"I told you this victory was too easy!" Obi remarked to Ani. "We never should have sent the ship back for supplies."

"It wasn't my idea to send the ship back," Anakin rebutted with Obi-Wan turning to the clones.

"All right, men. Second wave incoming!" he announced. "Cody, battle positions!"

Everyone went to their position as Obi laid eyes on me, awaiting on what I'll be doing.

"I'll be supporting meanwhile, love," I told him, patting the armor he had displayed on him. "No worries."