CHAPTER XX. run

♥︎ || chapter 20. run

Traveling away from the house, Obi-Wan and I knew that Jango Fett was hiding something. There was a suspicion as soon as we entered the place, and how things were secluded as if it had been a normal occurrence of a visit like that. 

Our computer on the starfighter observed over to Jango and his son heading to their ship in a hurry. Surely, they wouldn't have everything packed like that in such few minutes.

Obi-Wan and I went to the two with the ship docking to lift off as Boba announced our presence to his father. It must have been planned all along.

Obi-Wan and I activated our lightsabers and parried back against Jango's blaster shots he kept on shooting over to us. His sudden change in fire switched to the darts being shot at us like how the bounty hunter was killed back in Coruscuant. Jango had a focus on getting me more instead of Obi.

Once Jango shot a few rounds more of the darts, I used the Force to seize them and reflect the push back on him. He was quite lucky to have his armor protect the hits as they drifted off of him. He kept on shooting before his son got on one of the turrets to aim at Obi and I.

"No!" My voice echoed to the boy before he blasted the shots near us, creating the fog around the landing port. My eyes attempted to track where Jango was with Obi-Wan blocking the shots still coming from Boba.

Both Boba and Jango continued firing toward the two of us. Obi-Wan looked at me while we stayed in cover to figure a plan to hit back. I hinted at maybe using my secret skills to get us out of the predicament. Obi-Wan was concerned with me using such talent since it did drain my energy out of me, but I knew how to conserve it through the training. 

"Cover me!" I told him before jumping out of cover.

I Force held the blasters again and collected enough from the two still firing at Obi and I. My energy propelled in when I returned the shots back, hitting back and successfuly hitting Jango.

He got out of position, taking to the skies with his jetpack guiding his fast movements. The ship that Boba was in took some damage, so he was out of the equation for some time.

While thinking of that, I immediately sensed Jango trying to cast a wire on me to restrain my use. I sliced through the cord before he went around again and tried to do so again.

Jango managed to slip one on Obi-Wan before pulling him away from me. I Forced held Obi in his positions with Jango stuck in his spot too, trying to pull Obi from the restraint I had.

Somehow, I heard the shots starting again from the ship with Boba in place to shoot. I had to do move out of the way if I didn't want to get hurt.

My grasp quickly let go, jumping near some crates with Boba shooting toward me, causing rubble to spew more fog and damage on the port. The impact threw me against the wall, causing me to wince at the pain growing on me.

Obi-Wan still dealt with Jango before I knocked out shortly after.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

A slow, dark sense spewed on me with my realization of where I was awoke me. This environment made it hard to see with the faint lighting I saw from where I was held captive.

This must have been Jango's ship, and I didn't sense Obi-Wan at all. There were some slits on the sides from the damage with my eyes looking outside and realizing where I was being taken to.

Zygerria.