CHAPTER LXVIII. safely

★・・・ chapter 68. safely ・・・★

♥︎ Another happy landing

♥︎ Another happy landing. ♥︎

And another Gif of where we actually left off from. Enjoy the hair movement Obi does.

Obi-Wan, Anakin and I were back on Coruscant with the Chancellor safe and without any distractions. I was thinking how Ahsoka and Rex were doing on their little journey in Mandalore with the girl they had to face. I really wonder how it would have been if Maul were alive and doing that madness.

"Are you coming, masters?" Anakin asked Obi and I as we stayed in the cruiser.

"Oh no, Ani. Politics are not our favorite kind of thing to get involved in," I told him.

"Besides, we need to report to the Council. After that, check on Olivia if she's been all right without us," Obi mentioned. "And someone needs to be the poster boy."

"Hold on, this whole operation was your idea!" Anakin replied.

"Don't forget you rescued us from the buzz droids," I told him.

"And you killed Count Dooku," Obi added.

"And rescuing the Chancellor," I snapped my fingers.

"The whole buzz droid thing was all Jewel. It's all from your training," Anakin said.

"Anakin, let's be fair. Today you were the hero, and you deserve your glorious day with the politicians," Obi-Wan praised to him.

"All right, but you owe me one. I saved your skin for the tenth time."

"Ninth time. Cato Neimoidia doesn't count. We'll see you at the briefing."

Anakin bowed as Obi and I left with our minds filling of what Olivia has been doing. It had been some time since we left and I knew Padme recently said she was perfectly behaved and didn't cause any fuss.

"Must be quite the excitement to see, right Jewel?" Obi-Wan asked me.

"For the Council? Oh, I suppose, yes..." I replied back.

"I meant Olivia, dear."

"Of course! She's the only near and dearest person to the both of us," I told him like I knew.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek as I rested onto him with him telling me, "I love you."

"I love you more," my voice echoed in the cruiser. "And no deliberating on who loves who more."

Obi-Wan kept still as I felt him place another kiss on my head.

Oh, my love.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Olivia was quite the character to be around since she was awake right now during the night. She didn't cry or anything, but wanted to be held for the time being. Obi-Wan was satisfying her needs as I kept myself occupied with looking at more texts Master Windu had me keep when I was a Padawan.

"Oh, dear... Come here, darling," Obi tried to place Olivia in a proper position. "Love, you know if she is getting any of this food?"

I came over to see and I noticed that the cap wasn't placed on right. Oh Obi trying to be a father. Such a graceful look to gaze upon.

"Hmm, the cap isn't on right," I told him. "See, it's loose around the rim."

He sighed and took it off with my help as he kept a hold on our daughter. Even when the bottle was taken away from her, she kept silent as I questioned if she was all right.

"Is it right for babies to be silent like this when they're born?" I asked Obi.

"Not sure... I know they should be figuring out their surroundings," he stated. "Plus, she is with the Force. I can sense it from just holding her. It's quite a handful to witness, actually."

I smiled and rubbed Obi's shoulder as I went back into bed and continued reading on the chapter of anything in relation to the Force.

That's when I saw the red eyes chapter. I directly saw there were people like what I saw actually alive. It was said they were knowledgable of the Force more than anyone could think, and only the strongest Force wielders could potentially overcome these people. The only hint was that these people with red eyes were more of human than any other kind of nature they originated from.

"Obi, look at this," I told him as I turned the book to his attention.

He saw and raised his eyebrows in a worried fashion. 

"Is that...?"

"It's suppose to be the girl that Ahsoka and Bo-Katan are dealing with on Mandalore," I told him. "Only those strong with the Force could fight back these people. Apparently, these people are true within the Dark side of the Force. There isn't a way for them to return back on the proper side."

Obi kept silent as I collected my thoughts and placed the book back where it was. I didn't want to think of anything crucial like this so much right now. It was night time and now, besides of the Jedi duty Obi-Wan and I face, we have Olivia to also focus on.

"You all right, love?" Obi asked me.

I nodded and told him that everything we were facing right now wasn't the best kind of life I wanted. It needed to be different than what we imagined.

"My heart wants us to enjoy what we have," I felt my eyes water. "No more of these dangers or worries we have to bring ourselves with Olivia here now."

Obi came over to me as he gave me Olivia and held me.

"We'll be all right, darling," he softly spoke to me. "I won't let anything happen to you two."

"I hope so," I muttered.

He held my face and told me where was the real Jewel at.

I couldn't help myself since he wasn't really wearing much clothing except his pants. Just the sight of him without anything makes me think more better.

Then again, he was the same way if I had nothing on.

My thoughts were all over the place, and I didn't focus on what was around me seriously.

"I'm sorry... My thoughts are always vanished and clear," I told him.

"You bring a lot of stress onto yourself when you shouldn't," he said. "I do want peace for all three of us to live happily together. I'd rather be with you and Olivia than anything else in the galaxy."

I smiled and looked at Olivia who was asleep by now.

"All right," I commented. "I'll focus on the real necessities."

Obi-Wan smiled and I placed Olivia in her crib. She really had nothing to worry about now, but I knew time would get to her and she'd have to do the right thing.

"Darling," I heard Obi's voice as he had his arm stretched out to me.

I took it and he dragged me in bed with him kissing me and placing his grip on my stomach.

"I love you," he spoke. "Nothing won't take us away from each other, remember?"

"Right, because one person really thought we were in love without him knowing when really he knew all along. He sure was a smart person to figure that out from the get-go," I said.

"He really was someone to cherish for."

"He was..."