My Mom Was Who!?

Izuku Midoriya received another fist to the face by his old childhood friend - turned bully

Izuku Midoriya received another fist to the face by his old childhood friend - turned bully. He slid down the wall of the alley they were in and looked up trying to nurse his bruised cheek while Kacchan and his cronies chuckled and laughed at his misfortune...

Kacchan: What was that? What do you mean you don't have the $20 you promised me?

Izuku: I-I never promised you that Kaccha-

He was then kicked in the face by the ash blonde who then grabbed him harshly by the hair and said...

Kacchan: I've had to deal with you and your damn muttering all day long and now you're gonna tell me that you don't have the money to pay me for that shit I had to sit through?

Izuku: Kacchan I'm sorry but-

He then was cut off yet again by a foot in his stomach that made him lean over to the side and start hacking up saliva.

Kacchan: Pft! Whatever, you're not even worth it. You quirkless wannabe.

He and his goons then left home leaving Izuku there by himself on the floor as he balled his fist. He gritted his teeth and began to beat his fist into the concrete feeling a stinging pain but kept going nonetheless. After a few more minutes, he made his way home with some of the students from school giggling at him about his injuries, knowing that they came from Katsuki.

It was just crazy to them that Izuku was just as tall (5"10 - 6"0) if not, taller than the blonde but was still bullied by him. Though the lanky and unathletic build along with the blonde streaks in his green hair was probably the reason. After making it home, he quickly tried to go to his room only for his mom to stop him.

Inko: Izuku, you got some mai- (gasp)!!

She stared at her son's face as he looked away. She ran up to him and said...

Inko: What happened!?

Izuku: N-Nothing! Really, I-its fine mom.

Inko: It was that Bakugo boy again wasn't it!?

Izuku: What? No!

Inko: Then tell me Izuku, who did this?

Izuku: Pfft heh... heh...