1 (ENGLISH)

That night the hall of the Central Theater was completely packed. Many people, with brochures in their hands, were waiting in their seats with great anticipation for the great curtain to rise so the most anticipated performance of the year "A husband Material" could begin.

 Many people, with brochures in their hands, were waiting in their seats with great anticipation for the great curtain to rise so the most anticipated performance of the year "A husband Material" could begin

Everyone, without exception, were commenting the story and the characters. Hardly believing that, after so long, it had finally reached the small coastal city where they lived one of the plays that had collected the most trophies and favorable reviews and in which, for a year already , had been working the person who was considered the best musical actor of the moment.

The expectation was great.

Tickets had been sold out within half an hour of being put on sale and the musical's CDs were practically unavailable.

The actors, on the other hand, were somewhat nervous as it was the first show of the season that took place outside the capital. Many of them, unable to stay in the dressing room area, were wandering around while trying to see the public, even if only for a few seconds, from behind the courtain without them noticing.

However the main actor of the function, unlike his peers, was not nervous because of the show that was going to start in just fifteen minutes but, from his place behind the curtain, he only had eyes for a seat that, unlike the rest of them, was still empty ...

"He still has not arrived..."

Singto sighed, fearing that the person he was waiting for, the only person he really wanted to see, was not going to be present at one of the most important moments of his life.

- But he can't do this to me ... not after so many years together. He promised me ... he swore he would be in the front row ... "

-------------------------

Meanwhile, just a few kilometers from the theater and in one of the residential areas, a young man was getting ready, as quickly as possible, since he was already late.

With a smile, Krist opened a case and picked up an earring which, with great care, he placed on his left ear ... It was a gift from his parents for having finally achieved a place in the famous School of Dramatic Art of Madam Zuzu. Without a doubt the best art school in the whole country.

"Perfect ...", he said to himself as he sent a kiss at his reflection, "he won't be able to take his eyes off me ..."

The young man smiled, trying to cheer himself up on such a special day. A day for which he had been waiting almost three months.

- "Let's go, Krist" - he murmured, without looking away from the mirror - "today is your big day. He is waiting for you, you cannot fail him".