2 (ENGLISH)

Krist was running down the street towards the Grand Theater ....

Since the taxi had dropped him off at the entrance to the pedestrian zone, the young man had started to run around the people who, unlike him, were walking calmly through the streets. Enjoying the good weather of that spring night and, above all, the pleasant breeze that, that same afternoon, had caused the temperatures to drop several degrees.

However, the boy hardly noticed any of that as he had ended being fifteen minutes late.

FIFTEEN!

"He's going to kill me "... Krist thought as he turned a corner.

The young man sighed when, finally, he saw the imposing building of the theater with the lights on and the huge banners of the musical. There, waiting for him with a frown, was his boyfriend.

Knott descended the staircase with a gesture that, more than anger, denoted tiredness.

- "I told you it started at half past eight" - said the young man who, with a dark red shirt over a grey sweater and two tickets in hand, had been awaiting the arrival of the young man until the last moment

- "I told you it started at half past eight" - said the young man who, with a dark red shirt over a grey sweater and two tickets in hand, had been awaiting the arrival of the young man until the last moment. Until the very closing of the doors.

- "Sorry" - Krist replied as he showed him an innocent face - "in the end my parents entertained me. But it's only been five minutes. Maybe ..."

- "It doesn't matter anymore..." - Knott said cutting the young man who, unaccustomed to his boyfriend behaving like this, preferred to keep quiet - "Maybe it is better this way. Come on, I want to introduce you to someone."

The restaurant that was on the corner of the street was completely empty except for one of the seats in the bar. A seat that was in front of a freshly brewed coffee and an unpaid bill. Obviously the owner must had to go out for a moment, possibly to the bathroom.

"Or maybe he ran away without paying ...", the young man thought, letting out a slight chuckle.

Then Krist looked at the place, wondering why Knott wanted to be there and, above all, why he was looking at him with that indecipherable expression on his face.

- "What is the matter? Is something wrong? "- He asked worried.

His negative thoughts, which had only returned after noticing Knott's discomfort and strange behavior, multiplied after seeing how the young man refused to answer as he ran his hand over the back of his neck.

- "If you can't tell him, I'll tell him myself" - suddenly a woman's voice said.

When Krist turned around, he met a beautiful young woman who apparently was the owner of the coffee.