17 (ENGLISH)

- "So this was the problem you had with Krist ..." - he exclaimed Off to Porsche while smiling wryly - "and to think  that you swore to me that you had never had anything with Singto...".

Completely pale, Porsche took a couple of steps toward his boyfriend. However, he ended up stopping and lowering his head, something that made Singto growl lightly.

- "Off. I assure you that ..." - Singto started to say as he tried to approach the two students who were standing a few meters away. However Off shook his head as he held up a hand.

Singto, with his heart beating crazily inside his chest, stopped immediately.

- "Don't even think about trying to lie to me now bro! I've always known that you were in love with Porsche, that's why I didn't understand how, suddenly, you were dating Krist" - his brother interrupted as he grabbed the hand of Krist with his - "but it is obvious that you were using him so that I wouldn't know you were messing around with my own boyfriend! "

Singto shook his head and took a couple of steps towards them again.

- "That's not true. I ..."

- "But you know what? I don't care ... Do whatever you want to, because neither Krist nor I will be going to bother you any more!"

After which he turned around while  pulling at Krist who, with a last glance towards Singto, followed the young man who had him by the arm.

- "Wait!" - exclaimed Singto as he tried to follow them. Unfortunately, a hand grabbed his arm preventing him from reaching his brother and Krist.

Singto turned, with an expression full of anger, towards the man who, with both arms, was trying to hold him by his side.

- "Porsche! What do you think you are doing?" - He exclaimed while, with a sudden movement, he managed to get out of the grip.

- "It won't do you any good to follow them now..." - he answered while sighing - "you know how your brother is when he gets mad".

- "This is your fault .. Why the hell did you hug me like that?"

- "I had fought with him ... I ...."

Singto sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

This was his fault.

Definitely.

But he had always been very weak when it came to Porsche, being for him when he had wanted. Letting him do everything and accepting any of his decisions. 

That is why Porsche was acting like that, now...because he has never put him any kind of limit and, obviously, he had though that they would be as always even if they were not together anymore.

"But no more," he said to himself, "this will be over today."

- "Porsche .. you can no longer do this kind of things.." - Singto started to say as he stared at the young man he had loved madly and with whom he had shared so many things - "You need to understand that now you are my brother's boyfriend. Our relationship will never be like it was ..."

- "But..."

- "Sorry, but I think it would be for the best that we didn't see each other for a while"

After which, with a determined expression on his face, he got into his car and left the place, leaving Porsche completely alone.

Singto sighed and, finding a lot, parked the car and got out of it. His eyes then fell on the trees and the children who, playing happily, laughed under the watchful eyes of their parents and caregivers.

A slight sad smile appeared on his lips as, with his eyes, he began to look for a bench where he could sit.

His heart ached ...

His heart ached as much as it did at that time in which he read the message from Porsche.

But he certainly did not regret what he had done, that was the best solution ... for Porsche, Off and for himself.

Time heals all wounds and that was undoubtedly what he needed. Time to get over their shattered relationship and to accept that the young man he had loved had preferred another.

A tear slid down his cheek, falling onto the collar of his jacket.

While Singto was looking at the children and remembering those days when he went there to play with his brother, another car had stopped at one of the parking lots at the port ...

Off opened the door and got out of the vehicle without even taking into account the young man who, in a fit of anger,he had forced him to accompany him. A young man who, without saying anything, got out of the vehicle and stared at him for a few seconds ... as if he was thinking about whether it would be a good idea to get near him or not ...

The man sighed, then pointed at one of the empty chairs that were near him.

Krist approached him with slow steps as he heard the click of the vehicle locking its doors. Then, very carefully, he placed himself next to his friend who, at that moment, was looking towards the anchored boats that were rocking on the water.

- "Off ... Are you okay?"

The man smiled after turning towards Krist and noticing his worried gaze.

- "The truth is that I'm better than I expected" - he finally said, making Krist frown.

Off laughed seeing the expression of incomprehension on the boy.

- "You know, I always had the feeling that there was something between them ..." - he commented as he returned his gaze to the shimmering blue of the ocean - "but, everytime I asked, they told me I was wrong so...".

- "Maybe they are just friends .." - murmured Krist.

Off laughed as he turned towards him.

- "Singto has always been in love with Porsche. Since childhood, he followed him like a puppy to its owner ... but Porsche was never insterested" - commented the man - "although now I don't know what to think anymore...".

Krist sighed as he felt a weight begin to settle on his stomach. A weight that he didn't quite know what it was but that was undoubtedly causing him to frown slightly.

- "It is normal for you not to like someone else near your boyfriend, specially if he likes him . But it is your brother, I do not think he ..."

Off sighed sadly. Moments later he got up to head towards one of the stalls where they were selling cold drinks and some sweets.

- "I'm thirsty, do you want something?"

Krist nodded, pointing to one of the fruit shakes that were between some pieces of ice.

Off smiled, buying two of the smoothies and several bags of potatoes and candy.

A few minutes later he returned to the place where Krist was waiting for him and, after giving him one of the shakes and placing the bags between them, he dropped into the empty seat next to the young man.

- "To tell you the truth ... I have never been in love with Porsche ..."