5 (ENGLISH)

THE NEXT DAY...

Krist got out of the taxi with a wide smile on his lips and, with quick steps, approached to hug the two people who were waiting for him with open arms.

His grandparents, standing in front of the door of the small two-story house in which they lived, had been waiting for the young man to arrive since he called them after arriving at the Central Station. So, when they had seen the vehicle that brought their grandson, they had not been able to wait any longer and had gone out into the street in home clothes and slippers.

- "You are finally here" - Emma said while smiling at her older grandson - "we have been waiting for you".

- "I'm sorry for the delay, but there was a lot of traffic" - said the young man that, after observing his grandfather pay the taxi driver and pick up the suitcases that he had left on the sidewalk, run up towards him and grab the handle of one of them - "leave them , I will carry them ".

- "It is not necessary" - Paul said as he made the young man drop his luggage - "I am not that old"

After which he lifted the two heavy suitcases with his arms and climbed the steps as if they weigh nothing.

Ema laughed as she saw the shocked expression of her beloved grandson.

- "It seems you have forgotten that your grandfather was an Olympic athlete in the weightlifting category"

After which, and taking him by the elbow, she made him enter through the open door while her husband, with a smirk, followed them with the two suitcases.

A few steps behind the man, with a bloodstained tuxedo and an expectant smile on his lips, was Fiat. The young ghost floated calmly toward the closed door and, without worrying, walked through it with the firm intention of knowing his new domains.

After unpacking, Krist decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. Emma had told him where the bus and taxi stops were and had also indicated a small shopping center that was only a fifteen minute walk away.

Krist put on his sunglasses and, careful not to be mistaken, headed towards the place with the firm intention of buying some items that, in a hurry, he had not remembered to pack. Among other things, he needed a new briefcase with which to go to school. One that had no stickers nor badges stuck in it.

Finally, just after fifteen minutes, the young man spotted the entrance of the shopping center with various logos of shops and restaurants hanging on the facade.

Inside, he could see several windows that caught his attention. Especially one in which there were several briefcases and bags that seemed ideal for his new life as an actor.

Quickly, he entered the small store and headed for the shelves. After viewing the models, he chose a Hautton that was on one of the top bars.

With a grunt, the young man stood on tiptoe while trying to reach the briefcase when a hand went over his head and took the bag in question.

Krist turned around to face a man with handsome features and kind eyes who, with a smile, gave him the briefcase.

- "It was this one, right?" - The boy asked - "By the way, my name is Off. Nice to meet you".

- "Nice to meet you too" - Krist muttered as he felt his cheeks redden - "I appreciate the help"

Off, with a simple gesture, told him to forget the matter. All of that while commenting him that the briefcase was one of the best sellers bags in the store. Especially after becoming fashionable among Madam Zuzu's students.

Krist's eyes widened as he began to quickly ask him million things about the school and its students, barely leaving the man time to answer the battery of questions that was being thrown at him.

- "I can see that you are very interested in the school..." - said Off after answering the few questions he had been able to understand.

- "Well, This year is my first one in the school so ... I'm a little nervous" - replied the young man with an embarrassed expression on his face - "and I tend to speak a bit quickly when that happens ..."

- "A bit..."

Krist flushed even redder as he looked down at the floor while hugging the briefcase even tighter.

- "Come on ... I don't mind it..." - said Off after noticing Krist's downcast expression - "how about I invite you to an ice cream and tell you more about the school. After all I will be your senior" .

The young man looked up and, after a few seconds, nodded. 

A few minutes later, and with a new bag in his hands, Krist left the shop and followed Off trough the corridors of the shopping centre.

"I am so lucky... my first day and I have already made a new friend..."

Off, however, was looking at the young man with curiosity.

"No doubt the boy is cute and nice, but he certainly isn't his type," Off told himself as he frowned slightly.

But then...

How could Singto have chosen someone as simple as that boy as a boyfriend?

Or was he just playing with him?

Off wasn't sure what Sing was up to, but he was certainly going to find out.

Meanwhile, on a building several kilometers away, a young man dropped his bags on the floor of his apartment and, with a grunt, sat tiredly in a nearby chair.

- "Home sweet home ..." - Singto muttered as he looked at the furniture, covered in dust.

For a few minutes he wished he had called Nani to clean the apartment before he arrived but ... knowing that he had finally returned a few days early and that the woman was on vacation in his hometown ... he had decided not to do it and take care of it when he got to town.

Something that, seeing the task before him, only managed to make him let out a long breath of fatigue.

His eyes, then, landed on several portraits that made a new growl come from his lips. Moments later he approached them and began to remove them, throwing them all in the trash.

- "It's time to move on, Singto .. and there is no point in continuing to have those photographs" - he muttered as he looked down at the last of the portraits.

In it , as in all the others, some boys were smiling happily ... especially one of them who, taking him by the hand, was leaning  down to place a kiss on Singto's cheek.

- "Goodbye, Porsche ..." - muttered the young man as he dropped the photo along with all the others. 

Moments later he walked away and went into the kitchen looking for the cleaning supplies...

After all, it was the time of cleaning everything.. even his life.