10 (ENGLISH)

The news spread like wildfire and, in less than a week, the students were already preparing themselves for the castings that were going to be done to cover the roles of the new musical that was going to take place at the National Theater.

Even the freshmen were commenting about the start of the selection with a hopeful smile despite the fact that, without a doubt, they would not have many possibilities.

Krist was smiling as he listened to his friend Pai comment on how excited she was with the auditions.

- "Krist, we have to try. Even if we don't have a chance ..."

- " But.."

- "No buts!" - Exclaimed the young woman as she gave him a look full of energy - "Whoever does not risk does not win and we are going to risk ourselves in order to snatch those roles. I have it all planned already".

- " Us? Already?" - The young man exclaimed, not liking what he was hearing - "You cannot mean that ..."

- "Exactly ... I've signed both of us for the auditions!" - said Pai with a wide smile on her lips.

Krist couldn't believe what he was hearing... They cannot! Not after being in the school just for two weeks!

How could they fight with so many good actors, many of them experienced in acting, with only a month of classes?

The young man shook his head while imagining the ridicule he was going to make, the laughter and the looks of everyone...

"No way...NO!"

- "Come on Krist, it won't be that bad" - Pai said after seeing how her friend even paled and began to sweat coldly.

- "That's right ... they will just disqualify him and that's it all" - said a voice behind them.

Pai and Krist turned towards the young man who, with a sly smile, was on the threshold of the classroom door, his gaze fixed on a stunned Krist.

- " Do you know who he is?" -  Pai asked Krist with a frown on her face.

- "Well, no idea..." - answered Krist in a low voice - "I don't remeber him at all...".

Porsche bit his lower lip, trying not to say anything after hearing Krist's words.

How dare he not recognize him!

Him!

The second best third year student!

"This idiot!"

- "I need to talk to you, Krist," he said when he felt sufficiently in control.

- " And.. who are you?" - Asked the young man as he tilted his head to the side.

- "Off's boyfriend!" - Porsche finally exclaimed, unable to contain himself any longer.

Krist opened his mouth but, nevertheless, said nothing. He simply nodded as he remembered the group of students that he had met that time at the school  and, especially, a young man who, holding on to Off's arm, was laughing non-stop ...

Of course .... It was HIM!

Krist stared at the young man, wondering how he could not have recognized him ..

"Maybe it's because he is not wearing the school's clothes..."

But no matter what it was, Krist didn't want any trouble with the boy, much less being Off's boyfriend so, trying to ease the situation a bit, he got up from the chair he had been sitting in and greeted Porsche with a slight nod.

- "I remember you" - he said with a shy smile - "I'm so sorry but since we only saw each other for a few minutes I ..."

- "It doesn't matter..." - Porsche said while trying to ignore the crowd of people who had stopped to listen to their conversation - "I need to talk to you about a small matter, can you go out?"

- "Sure" - said Krist while exchanging a look with Pai.

 Moments later, despite the worried look that the young girl had shot at him, he followed Porsche out of the classroom.

- " So?" - Porsche asked after waiting more than five minutes for an answer that seemed to never come.

He, as soon as the door to the empty classroom in which they had entered had closed behind them, had turned towards the boy who was with him and had ordered him to explain what kind of relationship he really had with Singto.

- " Why are you asking me that?" - Krist said while looking at him carefully - "As far as I know you have no relationship with my boyfriend."

My boyfriend...

The idiot was already calling Singto his boyfriend ...

Porsche gritted his teeth as he tried to control his bad mood.

- "I am Off's boyfriend, who is Singto's little brother, and he is worried about this whole dating issue and wants to know what's going on .."

- "Then he should ask his brother personally. I have been asked not to say anything until the official announcement."

Meanwhile, Singto was walking through the halls of the school with a smile on his lips ...

His audition was over and, from what he had been told, he had a good chance of being cast in one of the leading roles.

- "I see you happy" - said, at that moment, Off. The young man was leaning against the wall and looking at his brother with a brightness that Singto recognized perfectly.

He was looking for a fight.

- "Today I had a very good day. I will not allow you to spoil it for me" - Sing said while trying to pass by.

- "Don't go so fast" - replied his brother - "I just want to tell you that I am going to present myself to the auditions and that, this time, I will not let you win ..."

- "Are you with that again?" - Singto asked while giving him a disapproving look - "When are you going to mature?".

Off, his face flushed with anger, approached his older brother and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

- "I matured the day I lost him because of you. And you still owe me that ... and I'm going to collect it. You can be sure of that!"

Singto frowned and, with a sudden movement, released his grip.

- "You know it was an accident ..."

- "I trusted you ... I left the most important person in my life to your care and you failed me!" - Exclaimed Off, raising his voice and ignoring the people who were standing in the hall listening to the dispute.

Singto watched his brother ..

The young man was red with anger and his hands, clenched into fists, were surely leaving marks on his brown skin.

- "Off ...."

- "Do not say anything!" - The young man exclaimed as he picked up the backpack he had dropped on the floor and put it on his shoulder - "There is nothing you can say or do."

After which, dodging those who were watching the discussion, he went towards the stairs and  disappeared from everyone's view.

Singto sighed as he slowly shook his head.

- "Singto!" - Suddenly exclaimed a voice from across the hall, pulling the young man out of his thoughts - "Singto, we have a problem!"