18 (ENGLISH)

Krist stared at the young man that was sitting next to him, unable to believe what he had just heard.

- "Hmm .. I understand that you are hurt but ..."

- "It's not that Krist .." - Off replied as he sighed and, with a sad look, took one of the young man's hands in his.

Krist blushed, but said nothing. However, something on his face must have informed Off of how uncomfortable he was beginning to feel, so the man released his hand and then opened his shake and took a long drink.

Meanwhile, with his hands free, Krist took one of the jelly bags and nervously opened it, then took a handful of the small candies and put them into his mouth.

Off, seeing his reaction, smiled.

- "You see... a long time ago there was someone in my life. Someone whom I have not yet been able to forget ..."

Meanwhile, a young man was entering into his bedroom while slamming its door and not caring what the servants that were in the house might think about it as the anger he was feeling was practically impossible to control...

Singto ...

Singto had rejected him ...

He had said that they couldn't see each other anymore ...

How could he do that to him!!!

Porsche groaned as he placed his briefcase on the desk and sat cross-legged on the bed.

- "It's all that kid's fault" - he murmured as, through his mind, Singto's words passed over and over again - "If he hadn't appeared, Sing wouldn't have spoken to me like that ...".

The young man frowned as his gaze fell on a photograph in which four boys smiled as they waved at the camera.

"Everything changed that day," he told himself as he stared at the face of one of the boys. A face that, even after so many years, he still hated like the first day.

Slowly he got up from the bed and went to a desk drawer. The only one with a lock. Sighing, he took out from under his shirt a little chain that had been around his neck and from which was hanging a key.

Moments later Porsche had inserted it into the small lock. Three turns to the right and the drawer opened quietly ...

A slight smile appeared on his lips when he looked inside. There was nothing except for a black case that, with trembling hands, Porsche carefully picked up and opened.

A pendant with a zodiac seal shone in the rays of the sun making the young man look away for a second.

- "You are only a shadow .." - he whispered as he picked up the pendant and headed towards the full-length mirror that occupied one of the corners of the room - "a mere memory of the past that I will end up destroying ... and I will do the same with Krist, nothing will stop me ... ".

-----------------

Krist looked at the door of the apartment, not sure what he was doing there. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to talk to Singto after what had happened in the school parking lot. But on the other hand, what Off had said to him did nothing but spin his mind, making him think of nothing else after that.

So there he was, in front of Singto's door and trying to decide if knock or not...

- "You're already here, don't you dare go now ..." - he said to himself as he looked towards the doorbell. Seconds later, and before he could back down, he pressed it to, almost at the same time, take a couple of steps back.