27 (ENGLISH)

Singto opened his eyes feeling disoriented. For a few seconds he wondered what he was doing lying on the living room's sofa however, almost immediately, the memories returned to his mind making him sit up abruptly. 

His eyes swept apprehensively around the living room. Finally, after a sigh full of relief just seeing himself completely alone, he drop back onto the fluffy cushions.

"What a nightmare," he said to himself as he stared at the ceiling and, specifically, at the small light bulbs that covered most of it.

- " Are you feeling ok?"- Krist asked as he walked out the kitchen door with a couple of beer cans in hand.

- "Yes, don't worry..." - replied Singto as he sat up on the sofa - "I've just had a very strange nightmare".

Krist frowned. A few seconds later he ran a hand across the nape of his neck. His eyes, which until then had been fixed on Singto's  face, went down to the cans he still had in his hands.

- "No ... you were not dreaming"

- "What..?" 

Krist sighed and, biting his lower lip, moved his head towards one of the corners of the room. The one that was right behind him.

Singto blanched. His lips parted, yet no sound came out of his mouth. He was completely paralyzed.

- "You don't have to worry" - Krist said immediately as he raised a hand to emphasize his words - "he is an old friend of mine ... who is dead and now has come back to visit me ...".

- "Oh ... Pleeease" - said, at that moment, a voice behind him - "Stop already, Krist. I'll do it myself... if I let you continue explaining this mess, he will think that you are crazy!".

Fiat, then, took a couple of steps to face both men.

The light from the living room illuminated his pale, haggard face while highlighting the bloodstains on his white shirt. His obviously expensive jacket was ripped and completely soaked. In fact, several drops of water were slowly falling on the wooden floor of the apartment.

Singto, with a grayish skin tone, looked towards the wooden floor. It was then when he noticed how the small drops that came off the young man's clothes did not seem to do anything to the floor ... On the contrary, they seemed to disappear just at the same moment that they were going to make contact with the wooden planks. Fiat's bare feet, however, were leaving slight wet footprints that also disappeared a few seconds later. It was then that he looked up from the ghost's bluish fingers to fix his gaze on Fiat's face. 

A new dizziness washed over Singto, causing him to end up having to lie down on the cushions that were behind him.

And that boy ... that ... that ghost, according to Krist, was his best friend.

With one arm thrown over his eyes, Singto tried to let out several puffs of air, thus trying to calm down enough to be able to think. And when he finally could do it, only a thought crossed his mind ...

What could have happened to Fiat to end up like that?

- "My name is Fiat. Krist and I have been friends since we were going to kindergarten" - the ghost began to say while staring at him - "unfortunately three years ago something happened that ...".

Singto, however, hardly listened to him. His eyes were watching the man's lips move but, nevertheless, his mind was locked in a thought that had arisen by surprise.

"I know him, I don't know from where... but I know I've seen him before ..."

The man frowned as he was sure of it.