26 (ENGLISH)

- "I have already told you that Porsche and I were together for several years until he left me for my brother, right?"

Krist nodded.

- "Then..What I suppose you don't know is that both of us, together with Gun and Porsche, were friends from before we even entered the kindergarten ... our families were quite intimate, so we have practically known each other since we were babies... "- Singto commented, with a sad smile on his lips -" those days were great, the four of us were as one, always together... until things started to change .. "

Singto took one of the bottles and, after taking a long drink, set it down to turn back to Krist.

- "I think it was when I turned fifteen that I began to notice that my feelings for Porsche were changing. Getting deeper ... But, apparently, he did not feel the same as me" - he continued saying - "Porsche fell in love with my brother. Only that Off, at that time, had eyes only for Gun. "

- "But then how ...?" - Krist asked, although the truth is that he was no longer sure he wanted to hear the answer. Not when it meant seeing Singto so sad while, moreover, he must hear how much Singto had loved Porsche ... how much he possibly still loved him.

- "After Gun's death, Off lost his way ... to the point that my parents had to send him with my uncles to America for several years. He was there until about five months ago ..."

- "And now that he has returned to the country, Porsche left you to go out with him.." - Krist said in a very angry voice - "How could he..?!".

Singto sighted and nodded.

- "The truth is that... not even three weeks had passed since the return of Off that Porsche left me. It was that night in which we met in front of the doors of the theater".

Krist, noting the sadness emanating from Singto's eyes, took one of his hands in his, giving him a little squeeze with which he hoped the man knew he was not alone, that he was by his side.

Singto smiled slightly.

- "And now your brother has discovered it ..." - Krist mused and then, remembering his last conversation with Off, he turned towards Singto with his doubts marked on his face - "Off told me that he had not yet managed to forget Gun, so ... if you ... "

Singto shook his head.

- "It is true that I loved Porsche a lot, but that is in the past" - he said flatly - "Besides, he loves my brother, not me...".

- "I wouldn't be so sure of that .." - Krist muttered while making a slight pout.

A smile appeared on Singto's lips and, with one finger, lifted Krist's face until they ended facing each other.

- "Even if he wants me now, I would not go back to him" - he affirmed without taking his eyes off Krist's face - "my feelings for him have changed. Now I am interested in someone else ..."

Krist felt his heart threaten to escape from his chest, that strong was pounding. His face lit up and a slight shy smile appeared on his lips. However, a part of him was still feeling wary as... who could assure him that Singto was telling him the truth? After all he had loved Porsche for so many years... perhaps he was even trying to lie to himself.

Singto, meanwhile and unaware of Krist's dark thoughts, was looking at him with a mischievous smile on his face. As if he was expecting something ... Finally, realizing that the young man was not going to say anything, he grimaced slightly.

- "Aren't you going to ask me who that person is?" - He asked as he got closer to Krist.

- "Hmm... I ..."