21 (ENGLISH)

Krist raised a cookie to his mouth as he watched Singto return to his side with two coffees from the school cafeteria ...

It had been several days since their meeting with Knott and the social networks were still commenting on what happened in great detail. Every word, every gesture of theirs had been analyzed and studied by millions of people, creating memes and even generating a big fight between those who supported the couple and those who, on the contrary, considered Krist a liar who had been playing with both men to, in the end, stay with the one who was more famous and rich.

The boy grunted, remembering some of those hurtful comments.

"If only they left us alone ...", Krist thought as he remembered the face of his grandparents and that of Singto's manager when they found out what had happened.

Jan had been furious, so much that ... almost unable to speak ... she had left them alone after screaming at them not to do anything else.

As if they had wanted to create such a scandal!

Fortunately the woman was good at her work and, in a couple of hours, the videos had disappeared from the web pages. Only the comments remained as they couldn't blocked some of them.

Krist sighed, glancing at his phone with a worried expression on his face.

- "There were no shakes left, so I brought you a coffee with milk, chocolate and mint ... I hope you like it" - commented, at that moment, Singto while winking at him.

Unable to help it, Krist blushed. Then, after taking the glass, he left it in front of him. His gaze, avoiding that of the young man who had just sat next to him, moved through the trees and bushes of the small park that was built behind the school and where the students used to go when they had some free time. That morning, however, the area was practically empty ...

"I suppose it is because of the weather. They must think is going to rain...", Krist told himself as he raised his face to look at the black clouds above their heads.

It was for this very reason that Krist had initially disagreed with Singto's idea, insisting on staying at one of the tables of the school cafeteria. However, he had changed his mind as soon as they had arrived at the establishment and had found dozens of eyes looking at them... but the worst part, without a doubt, had been the whispers.

Those damn whispers that had made him want to put his head under a table and not go out for hours.

I don't know what he sees in that boy ... he is such a poor thing ...

I am sorry for Singto ...

Toptap was right in everything he said ...

That last one was what had hurt the most, knowing that everyone was thinking that he was like that ... a person who had dated two people at the same time.

Krist sighed, looking down at his clasped hands.

- "Sing, I ..."

Singto turned around and, looking at the young man's embarrassed face, sighted.

- "Come on, I already told you not to worry about it ..." - he commented as he raised one of the cups to his lips and took a sip of the steaming liquid - "it's not your fault ...".

- "But..."

- "The important thing is what you are going to do if you meet him again. The truth is.. I did not like how he treated you and I fear that he will continue to insist on whatever he thinks you have done to him..."

Krist sighed as he stared at the open box of sweets that was in front of them.

- "I didn't imagine that Knott was like that either. He seemed to be such a good man... But don't worry..." - he said while smiling in an attempt to convince the man that everything was fine but, above all, to convince himself that he was safe.. - "I live with my grandparents and, at school, I am always accompanied..he won't be able to do anything".