6 (ENGLISH)

The morning sun came through the half-open windows illuminating the face of the boy who, asleep in his new fluffy bed, began to growl while trying to find a position that did not make the light fall directly on his eyes ...

Finally, Krist sighed as he sat on the mattress, pulling the sheets that covered him from his naked body.

- "Good morning ..." - he muttered to himself - "Today is a very special day ... you are going to see Madam Zuzu's School!"

After which he patted himself on the cheeks to wake up and, with a happy smile, got up in the direction of the bathroom.

Half an hour later the young man left the house after saying goodbye to his grandparents and with the firm intention of taking the bus and arriving early to the school.

"I hope there won't be so many people ...", he thought as he looked for the stop that his grandmother had indicated him the other day.

As, without a doubt, he wanted to finish the enrollment as soon as possible so that, if possible, he could go to the extra classes that were going to start in just a couple of hours. At twelve in the morning. 

Krist bit his lip and, seeing the bus signal in the distance, began to walk quickly towards the place.

Meanwhile, and without Krist noticing anything, a young man dressed in a tattered tuxedo followed him just a few meters away ....

Fiat was smiling, thinking how happy the boy looked, but right after that, he frowned, remembering that this morning it was very possible that they would meet this Off again. The young man Krist had met at that mall store and who had turned out to be a sophomore.

"But it doesn't matter ...", Fiat said to himself as he stood next to the boy who, after arriving at the stop, was signaling to the bus that was now approaching the place, "if that boy tries something ... I'll end him..."

TWENTY MINUTES LATER ...

The doors of the School opened to give way to a young man who, with a recently released briefcase in his hand, was watching with fascination the numerous posters of films and musical works that were covering the white walls. Many of them were quite old. Of great classics, no doubt, but the vast majority corresponded to works in which Madam's students had acted in recent years.

Especially those of a young man who was known as the number one actor in the country and whom Krist had recently met.

"Singto ..." the young man said to himself as they remembered the man, sitting in the company car, smiling and encouraging him to fight for himself and for his dreams.

Krist inadvertently smiled.

- " A new student?" - A young woman said as she approached him from the other side of the hall.

- "Yes" - replied Krist as he greeted her with a smile on his face.

- "My name is Pai. I am a freshman" - the woman commented while, with a slight gesture, she tossed the hair that was on her shoulders back - "I suppose that you are too ..."

Krist nodded.

- "I am Krist. I have come to finish registering myself..."

- "Well, it's the last door. The one next to the window .." - Pai commented as she pointed towards the end of the corridor - "I hope to see you in a week then ... byee!"

After which the young woman went to the main doors and left the building.

Krist, with his cheeks slightly flushed but feeling happy that he had met a new classmate, turned towards the long hallway and started walking until he reached the window that the young woman had pointed out to him.

However, immediately the young man realized that Pai had forgotten to tell him a little detail as......... 

 Which of the two doors was the secretary office? The one on the right or the one on the left?

Both doors were the same. Completely identical.

- "Damn ..." - murmured Krist while looking at both doors not knowing very well what to do.

Krist waited a few moments hoping, against all odds, that one of them would open but finally, he plucked up courage and carefully opened the door that was on the right.

The young man, in a matter of seconds, realized that he had mistaken the room ... and in what way!

Twenty pairs of eyes, all in Victorian clothes, turned towards Krist who, in the doorway, was staring with shocked eyes at what was undoubtedly a pre-premiere rehearsal.

- "Can I know who you are and what you want?" - A voice thundered from the stage at the end of the room.

- "I'm ... sorry. I was looking for the secretary office. I .." - the young man whispered as he felt how he reddened to the roots of his hair.

Krist began to hear giggles that were getting louder ...

- "The one of the left!" - The professor exclaimed as he turned around, ending the conversation.

- "Thank you" - replied the young man after which he closed the door carefully. Trying not to make any noise.

- "It always happens ..." - said a woman's voice behind him.

Krist was startled and, with his heart beating fast, he turned towards the woman who, with a smile on her lips, was looking at him as she leaned her back against the white wall of the hallway.

- "Madam Zuzu ..." - the young man murmured with his mouth open.

- "It surprises me that you recognize me ..." - said the woman while she put a finger to her chin - "it has been a long time since I went up on stage".

Krist shook his head as he grinned in excitement.

- "I saw your performance in" Gone with the Wind ", it was wonderful" 

- "Wow ..." - Zuzu replied with shocked painted on her face - "That was a long time ago. You wouldn't be more than eight or nine years old, right?"

- "Eight to be exact" - commented the young man with a wide smile.

- "I see..." - she mused - and do you still remember that play? "

- "Of course!" - answered Krist while nodding his head - "I have photographic memory so I remember everything I see, even if it is only once ..."

-----------------

Sorry if it is a bit boring but these chapters are needed to understand the plot later ...