15 (ENGLISH)

A COUPLE OF HOURS LATER, IN ONE OF THE SCHOOL CLASSROOMS ...

- "Good morning class" - greeted Madam Zuzu as she entered through the doors of the amphitheater.

Krist and Pai looked at each other in surprise. The rest of his classmates, however, immediately began to comment on the sudden appearance of the school principal in the first practice they were going to do that morning ...

"It looks like it's going to be a more complicated class than we expected ..." Krist told himself as he began to sweat because of his nerves.

Since his last encounter with her, after the matter of the tree, the young man did not know how to address her.

Would she still be angry?

Krist wasn't sure, but he certainly didn't want to find out the answer.

Madam Zuzu, meanwhile, had headed for the stage where the drama teacher was waiting for her.

- "Today we are going to carry out a somewhat special practice" - said the middle-aged man after greeting the director.

Then Mr. Napat made a brief gesture with his right hand. Immediately, the heavy red curtain that was behind him began to rise, revealing a perfectly developed set for all to see.

It was a spacious living room in which even the smallest detail had been taken into account ....

- "Today's exercise consists of carrying out a small representation using this set .." - explained the teacher as his assistant began to distribute a paper in which only three words appeared.

Yes

No

Please

- "Only that there is a small detail that you must take into account .." - Madam Zuzu intervened with a beaming smile - "you can only use those three words".

No more than fifteen minutes had passed already and half the class had failed the exercise.

Krist, his face completely pale, was watching as Pai walked down the stairs to the stage with a dejected expression on his face.

- "Not even five minutes ..." - she muttered, sadly, as she approached Krist and stood beside him.

Krist sighed, remembering how the girl had failed when the teacher had kindly told her that her clothes fit her really well.

"Thank you very much!" Pai had exclaimed making Madam Zuzu stop the practice and berate her for having fallen with a mere compliment.