8 (ENGLISH)

- "Singto!" - Porsche exclaimed as he took a couple of steps towards the young man.

The latter, however, with an indolent smile, simply dropped a kiss on the cheek of a stunned Krist. All without paying attention to the group that was observing his every move.

- "Krist, I've been looking for you ..." - Singto said as he released the boy.

The young man, in shock, could barely understand what was happening ...

A joke?

A hidden camera?

Maybe a script?

Krist wasn't quite sure but it certainly seemed that he had missed something in the whole thing because he certainly didn't understand anything at all.

- "Singto, what ...?" - He began to say after several seconds of uncomfortable silence.

 However, he could not even finish the sentence since the man in question, with a smile, put a finger on his lips, thus preventing him from continuing to speak.

- "I'm afraid we have to go. My manager is waiting for us to take us to your house" - he said as he took his hand and forced him to follow him to the door, but not before turning towards the group of boys and winking at them - "See you on Monday".

After which he simply left the classroom with Krist by his side. Both holding hands.

Off, Porsche and everyone else looked at each other without knowing very well what to think ... however there was one person who had greatly enjoyed the show.

Fiat laughed helplessly as he watched the faces of everyone who had stayed in the classroom. Especially the face of Porsche.

- "Singo, every day I like you more ..." - the young ghost whispered as he passed through the classroom window and flew towards the parking lot where Singto and a stunned Krist were already talking about the plans that Singto's manager had just told them.

- "No!" - exclaimed Krist as soon as he had come out of his mental paralysis - "I won't, you can't force me!.

He could not believe what that woman, Janine, was saying to him .. 

Being Singto's boyfriend in front of the media?

Fool everyone for a year?

It was crazy!

- "I remind you that it was YOU who kissed Singto. And that it is YOUR face that is trending topic on the internet ..." - Jan said while ignoring the boy's horror expression - "But don't worry.. we can always say that you are a fan obsessed with Singto who approached him and, taking advantage of an oversight, stole a kiss ... would you prefer that? ".

- "WHAAT?  NO WAY!" - The young man exclaimed while shaking his head.

- "Well then, choose ... because no one will believe the accident of the stairs ..."

Krist bit his lower lip as he thought about everything he had been told. The young man knew that Singto's manager was absolutely right and that not many people were going to believe what had really happened that night ... especially if they were already thinking that he was that mysterious boyfriend Singto had talked about and that nobody  knew yet.

- "I suppose .." - the young man began to say while trying to control his tears - "...that there is no option".

- "Look at it this way" - Singto whispered in his ear surprisingly - "it will be for a year, and certainly for more than three months ...".