SPECIAL 3

Singto smiled as he looked at the small image of a baby who, at that moment, was just five weeks old.

- "It seems that everything is fine" - said the doctor as he checked the woman who, with a smile on her lips, was nodding while looking at the two men who were by her side.

"I'm glad," Pai though as she placed a hand on her stomach.

The girl observed the happy faces of Krist and Singto who, after all those years, had become more than friends to her. They were her brothers.

Perhaps not by blood but, for her, that didn't matter at all. They were the most important people in her life.

Especially after the death of her parents in a car accident a couple of months after their kidnapping. Those were undoubtedly difficult days for her who, from having a family and money, she had ended becoming an orphan who had no place to spend the night. Luckily Krist had come to her aid and, with a smile, had taken her to the house where he was now living with his boyfriend.

Since then, they had been living together. At least until their wedding, some months before.

So when, one day, Krist commented how much he would like to be able to be a father and give Singto the son he so dearly wanted, Pai had not doubted it for a single moment.

She will give them that child. She will give them all the children they want to. After all ... What better way could there be for her to return a little of their love and help?

- "We're going to be parents ..." - Krist said, with tears in his eyes, as he took Singto's hand with one hand and the young girl's, who had been watching them with a happy expression on her face, with the other.

A family... That was what she had now.

A new family.

Pai smiled.

- "We still cannot know if it is a boy or a girl.." - the doctor muttered as he sat behind his table and began to write some notes in Pai's chart.

Krist smiled slightly and, looking down, whispered a few words. Singto, who was by his side, looked at him with a curious look on his face.

- "What have you said?"- Singto asked as he tilted his head a little to bring his ear closer to his husband's mouth.

- "That the baby will be a boy ..." - said Arthit with a higher tone of voice and a mysterious smile on his face - "and it will be called Fiat".

END

----------------------

And with this special the story ends .. I will miss it 😢