35 (ENGLISH)

Off closed the door of the store and strode towards the main entrance of the shopping centre.

" I'm late...", he told himself as he looked at his watch over and over again as if doing so he could delay the minute hand and make time delay long enough for him to arrive on time.

When he finally reached the stairs that led to the street, he stopped and began to observe all the people that were gathered there.

- "Please, he cannot be gone.." - he whispered in a low voice as he turned to one side and the other with a worried expression on his face.

- "So at least you remembered that you had a date..." - said a voice behind him.

Win greeted the man who, with the surprise painted on his face, had just turned around while doing a little jump that made him smile.

- "Win!" - Off exclaimed as he put a hand to his chest - "you scared me."

The boy in question let out a short chuckle.

- "I am so sorry, really, but your face looks so funny" - he said, between laughs, after noticing the angry expression of the clerk who had met the previous day and that, inexplicably, had turned out to be the brother of Krist's boyfriend.

- "Hm .." - growled Off in a low voice .

Win stopped laughing and, with a slight look of apology, placed a hand on the man's arm.

- "Come on, don't get angry ..." 

Off, with his eyes on Win's lips and, above all, on his dimples, only managed to nod his head.

"Mission accomplished", Win thought as he started pulling the young man towards one of the local coffee shops.

The boy, whom since he had arrived at the mall had had his eye on a cream cake with natural strawberries that was on the sideboard of one of the stores, got near one of the tables while telling him how well he had seen his brother and, above all , how much in love he seemed to be.

- "I'm glad that he is finally doing well ..." - he commented as he made Off sit at the table - "Singto seems to be treating my brother as he deserves... "

Off looked up from the menu and, leaving it on the table, fixed his gaze on the young boy that was sitting across from him.

- "You haven't met my brother, right?" 

- "No .. but Krist has promised to introduce him to me tonight. Apparently we are going to have dinner together" - he replied with a smile and without taking his eyes off the drink list - "I can't wait for that..."

- "I see..."

Off sighed.

For a moment he thought about telling Win about Porsche, but if Krist hadn't told him, he wasn't going to be the one to do it and create a problem for him. He had already done enough intervening last time...

- "By the way, Are you going to come to the dinner?"

Off shook his head.

- "I don't think so ... my brother and I don't have a very good relationship"

Win frowned and, with a curious expression on his face, opened his mouth with the firm intention of asking Off about that. However, the sweet voice of a girl prevented him from doing it.

- "Hello Win!" - Pim exclaimed as he greeted him from a table that was a few meters away.

The boy nodded, returning the greeting with a somewhat forced smile.

- "Hello"

- "I can't believe you're here, I thought you would go with the rest of the club to the rapids" - the young woman continued saying.

- "No, in the end I preferred to come here and see my brother. I wanted to meet his new boyfriend, you know.. Singto..."

Pin stopped smiling and a guilty expression appeared on her face.

- "I am really sorry for what happened at the cafeteria, I ..."

Win held up a hand, causing the woman to stop speaking.

- "I know it's not your fault, but tell your fiance to leave my brother alone. He have already forgotten him..." - Win said with a determined expression on his face- "if he was not able to break your engagement and face his family for Krist, now Knott has no right to return to his life, much less to destroy his relationship with Singto".

--------------

Pim nodded sadly.

- "I know ... I saw how much they adore each other" - the woman commented with a sad smile thinking about how much she would like for Knott to look at her in the same way that Krist and Singto looked at eachother.

But that seemed impossible.

Maybe if she had been braver and confessed her feelings ... but no. The man had never had eyes for her, he had always seen her as a friend. Someone to trust with his secrets ... and his many relationships.

Pim sighed as she got up, pushed aside one of the empty chairs of their table, and sat on it.

- "I have been asking Knott for us to go back home since that day..." - she commented while ignoring the astonished glances of the two men that were sitting at the table - "I have even begged him but he does not want to listen to me ... he is sure that Krist is going to leave Singto and go back to him"

Win gave an ironic laugh.

- "My brother will never return with him ... what's more, if he had known that he was engaged he would never have even accepted a date".

Off looked at Win with his mouth wide open.

"So then...that day..." he said to himself as he recalled the video and the hurtful comments from Porsche assuring everyone who wanted to hear him that Krist was just a fortune hunter who was playing  with two men.

- "I know ..." - the woman whispered as she looked down embarrassed - "I know that he shouldn't have hidden the truth from Krist, but it was a deal between us".

A deal?

What deal are they talking about now?

Off didn't know what was going on, but he certainly hoped he could find out and help his brother. It was true that he hadn't forgiven him for Gun's death yet, but ... ever since he saw Win, something about him had calmed him down. The fury and red mist that controlled him every time he saw Singto had begun to fade.

"Maybe it's because of how similar they are ...", he thought as he directed his gaze towards Win who, with a determined look, was still talking to the girl, "it's as if my Gun had returned ... I know, it's impossible ... but I can't help it. I ... "

- "Even if you had decided to break your engagement if you found someone else, I know my brother and he would not have accepted him ... much less he would do it now that he is in love with someone else .." - Win was saying with a cold voice.

Off, with his eyes fixed on them, could only listen while trying to understand what was happening and how could that be linked to his brother's relationship with Krist as...

Hadn't they been together  for a year already?