34 (ENGLISH)

Singto looked at the group that was conducting their play on the stage of the auditorium ...

They were good, without a doubt, and surely he should be analyzing every gesture, every word used in the dialogues.

However his mind was not cooperating. His thoughts were confused. Especially after the appearance of his friends who, that same morning and without wasting time, had begun to ask him about his relationship with Krist.

- "Are you sure he is not playing with you?" - Mook had even asked him as soon as they got to class.

- "Look, he was so close to that boy..." - had also said Joss as he made him look at his mobile where there was a pic of Krist and a man whom he could not see clearly.

Singto sighed as he looked down at the floor of the spacious room. He was sure that his friends had been talking about Gun, especially after detailing in great detail how the young man who was with Krist looked. They even told him the color of the cap that the "newcomer" had given him.

"They are listening to Porsche too much...", he though while remembering some of their comments and how similar they were to the ones his ex had been sending to his own phone.

- "Singto!" - exclaimed the professor, causing him to get out of his thoughts and turn towards the middle-aged man who, with a frown and the script rolled up in one hand, was watching him from a few steps away.

Singto blushed and, after apologizing, he returned his gaze towards the stage where the performance continued its course.

"Nor even Madam Zuzu would be able to save me this time from a punishment.." he said to himself while still feeling the teacher's gaze on him.

----------------

Krist was smiling as he listened to his brother talk about how he had decided to enroll in the capital's university for the following year.

- "With my grades I don't think I'll have any problem" - Win said as he play with the straw of the shake that was in front of him- "but I would like to go there and make sure of the other requirements...".

- "I know  you will be able to enter...even if you ended having to pass an exam" - Krist replied while drinking from his milkshake - "especially when you have the best score of the year".

Win smiled as he looked up and locked his gaze on his beloved older brother. However, within a few minutes, his expression changed causing Krist to start worrying.

- "Is something wrong?"

The young boy shook his head to immediately turn his gaze towards the street that could be seen from the large windows of the cafe.

- "Don't lie to me. You know that I know you better than anyone..." - Krist said while frowning.

His brother was obviously not telling him something and... Win only tended to do that on very few occasions and, generally, these always ended in a very bad way.

- "I .... I....I AM SORRY!" - He exclaimed as he got up from his seat and bowed apologetically.

Krist felt his cheeks redden, especially after noticing the look that the other customers of the cafeteria were giving them. Win's voice, high-pitched, had reached every corner of the place making all the attention focus on them.

"Not again", Krist told himself as he recalled his experience with Knott and Singto in a very similar setting.

- "I was not going to do it but... but I thought he was sincere ... that both of you could still fix your relationship so I ..."

"Oh no.. no way..." thought Krist, still worried about the people near them, as he got up and, with an embarrassed smile, put a hand on his brother's shoulder and then made him sit down.

After which, bowing his head in apology towards the customers who were still watching them, he took his seat and stared at his brother.

- "Wait a second ... what the hell are you talking about?"-  Krist finally asked Win after remembering what the boy had just said to him.

- "I... I didn't know you had a new boyfriend. I was trying to help you. I ..." - Win muttered with a very low voice. His eyes had even started to get humid.

- "So... Was it you?"

Win nodded guiltily.

- "Yes...I told Knott where you were staying. I even gave him the address of our grandparents."

Krist turned pale after hearing that. Fortunately, since Fiat's matter, he had been staying with Singto, if not and Knott found him there alone... he didn't even want to imagine what could have happened.

"And with our classes ending very late at night. Especially now that the auditions are getting closer... "he told himself, remembering the lonely streets of the avenue. The dark corners and those dense thickets that bordered many of the houses.

Yes..No doubt it was fortunate that he accepted the idea of staying with his boyfriend, at least until the auditions for the play ended and they could dedicate themselves to solving Fiat's problem.

- "As soon as I saw the video that is in Internet, I got worried ... so I came immediately" - Win said as he grabbed one of his hands - "I won't let him do anything else to you!".

Krist sighed as he shook his head.

How many times had it been already?

Ten..?

Twenty..?

He had already lost count of the times his brother had come to his defense ... his little brother, mind you ... whom he should be protecting ...

Krist sighed again as he picked up his half-empty glass and took a sip from it.

- "It is not necessary ... I can take care of myself"

- "Yes ... I already saw that" - Win said ironically - "if It wasn't for your boyfriend I don't know what Knott could have done to you..."

It was then that the young boy opened his eyes wide and, smiling broadly, took a little notebook from his pants pocket.

- "Speaking of Singto ...Do you think he will be upset if I ask him for an autograph?"

Meanwhile, in a hotel room, two figures were lying on the fluffy bed.

- "Are you sure it will work?"

- "Of course I am... trust me" - replied Porsche as he took a drag on the cigarette and immediately passed it to the person who was lying next to him.

- "I don't know..."

Porsche sighed and, sitting on the mattress, turned towards the man who was looking at him with a confused but hopeful expression on his face.

Just a little more...

Only one little nudge was missing and then everything would be ready ...

"You don't know what awaits you .. I will destroy you completely", Porsche thought as a smile appeared on his face, "get ready Krist because you won't be able to save yourself from this. I swear it!"