11 (ENGLISH)

- "You are ..." - said Singto, with a frown, as he watched the girl who, practically running, came to stop a few steps from him.

- "I'm Pai, Krist's friend" - replied the young woman as soon as she could stop breathing through her mouth - "I was looking for you".

- " What is the matter?"

- "Porsche came looking for Krist half an hour ago and he has not returned yet. Classes have even ended and nothing!"

The young man, his eyes wide with surprise, took out his cell phone and began to dial the boy's number.

PIT PIT PIT ...

Krist frowned as he pulled his cell phone out of his socks. Luckily Porsche had not found it when, in a fit of fury, he had grabbed his bag and thrown it out the classroom window.

And let not think about his jacket with the school logo, it had ended up on top of one of the trees and he was still trying to come up with something that would allow him to get it back without having to get on it.

So no...He didn't want to answer. He didn't have the time for that but a little look at the name of the person that was calling him, made him change his mind.

- "Yes?"

The young man smiled when he heard Singto's voice on the other side of the device.

- "I'm in the back garden. You see ... I have a problem, could you come and help me?"

Five minutes later Pai and Singto approached him with quick steps as they frowned.

- "Pai!" - exclaimed Krist as soon as he saw the look full of anger that the young woman brought.

- "Why haven't you answered my calls?" - She asked while crossing her arms - "I had to look for your boyfriend and ask him for help".

Krist bit his lower lip as he looked at the woman, feeling embarrassed. But he couldn't tell her that, when she had called, he was busy trying to keep Porsche from throwing his briefcase out the window ... He knew her and surely she would have ended looking for the man to ask him for an explanation and... he did not want any kind of problems with the boyfriend of one of his friends. At least not if he could avoid them ...

- "Sorry, I was busy and I didn't hear the sound. I ..."

However, a gust of wind blew causing the briefcase, which was next to the tree, to fall open, leaving all the things that was inside, on the ground

However, a gust of wind blew causing the briefcase, which was next to the tree, to fall open, leaving all the things that was inside, on the ground. The books and notebooks, the cartridge case and even the wallet were in front of the eyes of the three students, letting them see that everything was completely soaked.

Krist blanched as he hurried to collect all his things but the damage had already been done ...

- "Your briefcase ..." - Pai muttered with a frown.

Singto simply took it from the hands of a worried Krist, checking what he had already imagined.

- "The leather is soaked ..." - he commented as he took a look at the small pond that was near the windows

Pai, who had followed his gaze, opened her eyes wide as she exclaimed in anger the name of a single person ...

- "PORSCHE!" - She said out loud - "it must have been him!".

- "No! It was just an accident. I ..."

However, Krist fell silent when he saw the incredulous look that Pim had on her face. Singto, on the contrary, was looking at the ground while he bit his lower lip.

- "And accident... then, if the suitcase was an accident .." - Singto finally said in a cold and totally controlled voice - "...what was THAT then?!"

The young man was pointing towards the jacket that, stuck in one of the upper branches, was swaying thanks to the wind that, without their knowing, it had been summoned by a ghost who, with a frown, was hovering over their heads while reproaching himself for not having followed Krist as he wanted to listen the argument between Singto and Off.

Meanwhile, Porsche was walking through the halls of the school with a big smile on his lips...

Anyone who saw him would think that his grades had been perfect or that he came from being with his boyfriend... that much happiness could be seen on his face, however they could not be further from the truth.

The boy was, finally, relaxed and at peace with himself. It had been like that from the moment in which he had seen the sad and tearful face of his ex's "new boyfriend".

- "He deserved it for talking to me like that ..." - the man whispered as he went up the stairs to the second floor hallway.

There, with an expression that was the opposite of the one Porsche was wearing, was Off and the rest of the gang.

- "They had told me that you went to look for Krist" - said Off as soon as he saw him - "I hope you didn't do anything silly...".

Porsche frowned as he stared at his boyfriend.

- "Don't tell me that now you are going to be his defense attorney ..." - said Porsche with a shrug - "I honestly don't know what you see in that poor town guy".

- "He's a good boy ..." - said Off while gesturing for the others to enter into the class - "he doesn't deserve to be bothered just because he's dating Singto ..".

- " It's not because of that!" - Porsche exclaimed raising his voice slightly.

- "Don't think I don't know how you are ..." - said Off as he got close enough to whisper in his ear - "but remember that the problem is with Singto, not with that child".

Porsche, his eyes bright with anger, opened his mouth to reply when three classmates ran out of the class toward the stairs.

- "Singto has climbed a tree!" - They exclaimed while they were followed by other students and several teachers.

Off and Porsche shared a look and, with quick steps, followed the other students towards the school gates.