SPECIAL 1

ONE YEAR LATER...

Singto was smiling as he watched his parents stroll through the front yard in the company of Krist's parents and grandparents.

The two families, from the moment they met, had been extremely close. To the point that, during the holidays, they preferred to meet and travel or spend their days in some of the hotels or spas in which they were shareholders. All together.

Something of which, undoubtedly, Singto could not complain since he did not want to get separated from his boyfriend, not even for a minute.

"Speaking of Krist ... where is he?" He wondered as he leaned slightly over the railing to see the entire garden.

- "It seems that in the end they will not let us do anything on our own ..." - said a voice behind him, making Singto turn around to look at the boy who had just talked.

Krist, with a smile on his lips and a catalog of wedding salons in hand, was looking at him from the balcony's door.

Singto shrugged happily.

His fiance ... he still couldn't believe it. Even less that, in a matter of weeks, Krist was finally going to be his husband.

In fact, if he was honest, he hadn't expected an affirmative answer that opening night in which, just before going on stage, he had whispered to Krist to marry him. But the boy, shyly, had agreed, making him feel like the happiest man on Earth ...

"We will have to wait for the tour to end, also my parents don't even know you ... but yes, Singto ... I want to marry you".

And, since that day, it was something he had been dreaming about for all those months and honestly, for a moment during the trial, he had thought it would never come true.

Not after discovering everything Porsche did to them, including Fiat's death and Win's assassination attempt.

Win..

The truth was that it had been difficult for him to call the boy like that and not Gun, but after so many months, he had come to accept the fact that his friend might not recover his past memories.

But as Krist had told him ... at least he was there, with them and Off who, after knowing the truth, had done nothing but try to win the young man back.

Something that, he had to accept, was costing him much more work than he expected.

Singto could only laugh as he recalled some of his brother's attempts.

"At least he's agreed to go with him to the ceremony, that's something ..."

- "Well... I think they are going to let us buy our suits, but only because we have to go and try them on ourselves, if not..." - Singto answered as he raised a hand and motioned for Krist to get closer.

Krist laughed as he took a couple of steps in order to stand next to him. Singto immediately put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him towards his body. Moments later he placed a light kiss on the dark hair of his boyfriend, causing him to blush slightly and then hit him with the magazine.

- "But you know a little secret? I don't care. All I want is to marry you" - Singto muttered, ignoring the hit, as he turned his face towards the young man who was now watching him with misted eyes and a happy expression - "either in a suit, with jeans .. alone or with 300 guests. I don't care ... I just want to be with you for the rest of my life and all the others we'll have".

Krist nodded and, putting his arms around his neck, he approached Singto and kissed him.  Slight whistles could be heard from the garden, but none of them paid any attention to the sound nor the comments that were coming from their families.

It was their time and nothing and no one mattered except them ...

- "That's also what I want ... and to think that a year ago I was only thinking about breaking my curse and finding a boyfriend that would last me more than three months ..."

Singto threw his head back and started laughing.

- "And look at you now ... with a fiancé who, in two weeks, will be your husband"

Krist smiled happily.

Meanwhile, in another room of the house, right next to a photograph of four smiling young men, an earring with a zodiac sign appeared out of nowhere.

One that undoubtedly coincided with the pendant that one of the boys, now in the garden with his parents, was wearing around his neck.

- "Soon ...", whispered a voice in the stillness of the room, "very soon we will see each other again".

---------------------

And with this ends the first special. The next one will be from Win's point of view. Then many doubts will be resolved 😉