9 (ENGLISH)

THAT SAME NIGHT...

Krist closed the door to his bedroom and, leaving the briefcase on the desk, lay down on the bed.

His eyes fell on the lamp that illuminated the room but the truth was that his mind was very far from there ... he could not stop thinking about everything that had happened in the last twenty-four hours. Especially as he didn't know if he had made the right decisions or if, on the contrary, he had only made his own life more difficult than it already was.

Interviews ...

Scheduled dates...

Kisses in front of fans ...

"I don't know if I can do it..." Krist told himself as he felt his cheeks turn red.

Singto had told him not to worry .. to think as if it was just a performance ...

- "Or are you not going to kiss your castmates when you have to?" - he had asked with a wry smile on his face.

The truth was, Krist had never thought about it before ... but Singto was right. It was silly to worry about that when there were much more complicated things in that crazy plan ... like telling his parents and brother that he had been dating someone behind their backs.

"They are going to kill me ..."

- "But you can not back down now" - the young man murmured as he got up sitting on the mattress - "it is too late for that"

And, not wanting to keep thinking about Singto and his crazy plan any longer, he went to the table and opened his briefcase, taking out from inside the mask that his teacher had given him.

Krist smiled as he thought that in the end, not everything had gone so bad. He had a scholarship at one of the most important acting schools in the country, if not the best.

His parents would certainly be very happy because, although they had not discussed the matter, the young man knew that money had been one of the main obstacles that his parents studied when he asked them for permission to register.

An obstacle that, without waiting for it, had disappeared from his life ...

With a smile he dialed their home number, ready to inform them of the good news.

------------------

Meanwhile, in a luxury apartment in one of the city's residential areas, a young man was sitting at a table where he had three important documents. Three scripts that corresponded to three musicals that had been in Europe and that, for the version they were developing for Asia, they wanted to have him in the leading role.

Singto looked at the titles of the three works:

Cinderella

Beauty and the Beast