7 (ENGLISH)

Madam Zuzu was frankly impressed, especially after seeing the young man recite her own performance word by word. He had done that as soon as he entered into the small living room that she used as an office.. and the most shocking part was that he had not erred in any word or phrase and was also using the expressions and gestures that she had done so many years ago...

- ".... I will think about all this tomorrow, in Tara. There it will be easier for me to bear it. Yes, tomorrow I will think of a way to convince Rhett. After all, tomorrow will be another day ...» - said Krist.

The young man, as soon as he had finished saying the last words, turned towards Zuzu with a big smile on his lips.

- "I love this part. It is undoubtedly the best".

The woman nodded as she got up from the chair and took the boy by the hands ...

- "You have come to sign up for the School, right?" - She asked with a sparkle of expectation in her eyes - "Would you like to have all your expenses paid?"

- " Seriously?" - The young man asked with wide eyes.

- "Yes, you wouldn't need to worry about anything" - Zuzu commented while nodding her head - "the only thing is that you will have to sign an agreement in which you promise not to leave the school for another until you have passed the five years a...

- "Yes, you wouldn't need to worry about anything" - Zuzu commented while nodding her head - "the only thing is that you will have to sign an agreement in which you promise not to leave the school for another until you have passed the five years and also have worked on our plays for at least two years. "

- " Okay!" - Krist exclaimed without even thinking about it - "I accept!"

The woman smiled broadly as she left the boy to approach her worktable. There she picked up the paper where the clauses were collected and returned to where the boy was standing.

- "Here you have the contract" - Zuzu said as she handed him a pen - "read it and if you are satisfied you just have to sign on the dotted line".

Krist nodded and, after reading all the points, he signed and returned it to the woman.

Zuzu smiled and, after removing her copy and putting the paper away safely, placed a hand on the boy's back and led him to a wall where she had hundreds of Venetian masks arranged.

- "Tell me, what do you see here?"

- "A lot of masks with different expressions" - said Krist while looking especially at one of them. A mask with golden tones that gave the young man a certain feeling of unease.

 - "That one have caught your attention, right?" - Zuzu said while pointing at it - "that mask represents evil"

- " Evil?" - The young man asked without knowing very well what his new mentor was trying to explain.

- "Yes. Look for example at that other one" - said the woman - "it represents beauty ... as the one in the corner represents happiness or the one just below it, sadness".

- " I see..."

- "That is what I am going to teach you personally" - Zuzu said as she took one of the masks and handed it to him - "how you should create the thousands of masks of the characters and then show them to all the spectators".

Krist nodded as he took the mask from Madam Zuzu and watched it closely.

Half an hour later ...

- "Krist!"- Exclaimed a voice from one of the classrooms he had just left behind.

The young man, having just left Zuzu's office with the mask already safe inside his briefcase, retraced his steps until he was in front of an open door. There, a group of students were talking and laughing while eating from some bags of chips. On the teacher's table were also several bottles of cold drinks, obviously from the vending machine.

Krist did not recognize anyone until his gaze fell on a young man who, despite having seen him only once, had left a pleasant feeling inside him.

- "Hello Off" - greeted Krist as he entered the class.

- " What are you doing here?" - The young man said as he got down from the table where he had been sitting and approached the boy with a smile on his lips - "I thought I would not see you for another week".

- "I have come to finish my enrollment ..." - began to say Krist only to stopped himself in the middle. He had had the firm intention of commenting the man about his conversation with Madam Zuzu, however another student had approached them with a frown to end up taking Off by the arm.

- "And who is this, Off?"- He asked while fixing his gaze on Krist who, without knowing very well what to do, remained silent while looking at the clearly hostile gaze of the stranger.

- His name is Krist. This is going to be his first year..."- replied Off while trying to get the young man to release his arm -"He is Singto's boyfriend ".

He is Singto's boyfriend .......

Singto's boyfriend .......

"Huh?" Krist asked himself as he tried to understand the last part of the sentence ...

However, the boy began to smile and even giggled like many of the group.

- "Don't joke, Off" - said Porsche as he released the young man's arm - "we all know that this boy is not the type that could interest your older brother".

- "Oh, no? And why not?" - Then said a voice that Krist would recognize anywhere. A voice that prickled his skin from how close it had sounded.

It was then that the young man noticed an arm that, after surrounding his waist, drew him towards a firm body located just a couple of steps behind him.

- "Singto..." - Krist murmured as he looked up at the young man's face who, above his head, was observing the expressions of surprise of the whole group.