16 (ENGLISH)

"What kind of music?"

"But... How the hell can I answer that question with just those three words?"

Krist was silent for a few seconds as he was thinking about how to solve this problem. In the meantime, he could clearly see how Porsche's smile grew wider and wider.

"He is certainly enjoying all this ..."

He frowned, clearly upset with the situation. However, when everyone thought he was going to fail, Krist got an idea....

Firstly, he smiled and got up from the chair he had been sitting all along. In a very calm way, he walked over to a closet and opened its small door, revealing the empty interior. Then, without saying anything, he pretended to be looking for something until, with an expression of joy, he acted as if he was taking something out of it and even made the pretense of giving it to a surprised Porsche.

- "Please!" - He replied with a smile as he watched how the man began to clench his teeth.

It was then that a clap was heard in the room making the two students turn towards the director and their  teacher, who had been standing, all that time, in one of the corners of the stage.

- "Good job Krist" - said Madam Zuzu with a smile - "You have passed the test".

All the students started clapping and some even started cheering for him. Krist simply smiled gratefully as he felt himself flush slightly.

"I certainly have to thank Singto for those private classes ...", the young man said to himself as he thought about what would have happened if they had not practiced that type of play the night before. Things probably would not have ended well for him.

That day the classes ended without further incidents

That day the classes ended without further incidents. Krist picked up his briefcase, after that he strode toward the exit as, without a doubt, he did not want to keep Singto waiting and, in addition, he wanted to tell him what had happened during practice.

His hands tightened on the small gift he had bought during the free hour they had had and which he hoped was to the man's liking. A gift with which he hoped to thank the man for everything he was doing for him.

"I hope he will like it ..." he though as he ran down the hallway towards the stairs that would let him reach the front entrance of the building.

However, as soon as he had descended the last of the steps, a hand grabbed his jacket, making him stop in the middle of the landing.

- "Don't be so happy, Krist ..."

Krist looked towards Porsche. The latter, with an expression of anger and hatred on his face, approached him until he was just a few steps away.

- "You were just lucky. But I assure you, it won't be so easy next time."