12 (ENGLISH)

WHILE SOME PEOPLE WERE DESCENDING THE STAIRS OF THE SCHOOL, IN THE GARDEN THAT WAS BEHIND THE BUILDING TWO STUDENTS WERE WATCHING A THIRD ONE THAT WAS SLOWLY CLIMBING A TREE ...

- " Be careful!" - Krist exclaimed, his face twitching with concern.

Singto smiled at the boy and then, very carefully, he ascended again aided by the branches of the leafy tree. He had almost reached the jacket when, with his heart in his mouth, he noticed that the branch he was on was beginning to split. He quickly grabbed the one closest to him.

He had not finished changing support when the previous one, with a slight sound, split and fell to the ground, startling those who were waiting for him with faces as white as paper.

- "SINGTO!" - exclaimed Krist without caring who could listen to him.

When finally, a few minutes later, he had managed to slide to the ground with the jacket in hand, he found himself in front of a group of people who were watching them while Krist, with a look of relief on his face, ran towards him and hugged him not caring that the jacket fell to the ground nor who might be watching.

- "Thank goodness that you are well ..." - Krist whispered as he buried his face in the chest of a surprised Singto who, with his eyes wide open, only managed to return the hug while letting out a wide smile.

" - Krist whispered as he buried his face in the chest of a surprised Singto who, with his eyes wide open, only managed to return the hug while letting out a wide smile

- "A very touching scene, seriously, but now ... Follow me!" - exclaimed a voice, very close to them.

Both youths abruptly parted, with their faces completely reddened.

- "Of course Madam Zuzu" - Krist and Singto muttered as they looked down at the ground.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER...

- "I can't believe you climbed the tree" - said the woman as she put the cup of coffee on the table.

- "Sorry" - muttered a sad Singto who, sitting in one of the chairs that were around the table, was only able to make a slight pout while looking regretfully at his mentor.

Zuzu sighed as she sadly shook her head. No doubt the young man was still the same madman she had met one morning in a park as he told stories to children and calmly represented all the characters without realizing how difficult it was what he was doing.

A prodigy, no doubt.

A genius who, however, adored extreme sports such as climbing, bungee jumping or simply canoeing on the rivers during the high season. And now she should include climbing trees to pick up jackets that could perfectly have been easily recovered with a good ladder.

- "And you have nothing to say?" - Zuzu asked the other boy who, at that moment, was drinking his pink milk with an adorable expression that was far from what he should have.

Krist choked.

The truth was that...he had forgotten where he was while enjoying his favorite drink.

- "I ... I'm sorry" - said Krist, as soon as he could stop coughing, with an expression that made those in the room want to hug him and tell him that everything would be fine. That they would take care of whatever made him sad.

"This boy is a danger ..." Zuzu said to herself as she tore his gaze away from the young man and settled again on Singto who, with an indecipherable expression, was staring at Krist intently, "and it sees he already has this idiot in his hands ...".

- "I don't know if, after this, I should let you participate in the auditions" - the woman mused with a low voice.

- "Are you going to participate?" Singto asked Krist, ignoring her mentor's angry expression.

Krist sighed while shrugging

- "Pai signed me without me knowing ..."

- "And now you are going to participate and you have to get one of the roles" - Zuzu said with a serious expression on her face - "That will be your punishment"

After which he turned towards Singto and pointed a finger at him unceremoniously.

- "And yours is to help him pass the test ..." - she continued saying while showing a cold smile and a completely determined expression on her face - "and listen... you don't want to know what I will do if you fail, believe me!".