Her Sisters

Selene was in an incredible amount of pain, then something was pressed to her eyes, then she might have blacked out for a while.
When she awoke, she pushed herself upright; feeling the ground beneath her was smooth and cold. Reaching her hand to her face, she felt a strip of cloth wrapped around her face like a blindfold; and pulled it off.

She couldn't believe it. She could see.

As she blinked, her vision became clearer, focusing; like a new born deer opening its eyes to the sun for the first time.

Looking down at the bandage, she saw something like silvery stardust sifting through her fingers. Looking up, she saw her reflection in the mirrored walls of the cavern she was in. The irises of her eyes were incredibly blue, to an almost unnatural degree; and around her eyes was a mass of scar tissue, spiderwebing across her eyelids and brow.

"Oh, I see you're awake. Are you feeling alright?"

Selene turned around, and her eyes widened in surprise. "Nyx?"

"Oh, no, sorry. I can see why you'd think that. Family resemblance and all." The woman who looked like her sister smiled, walking around to sit in front of her, crossed legged. She stuck out her hand for Selene to shake. "I'm Alysha. I'm Nyx's biological sister."

Selene pulled a confused expression, not shaking Alysha's hand. Alysha dropped her arm after a while, smiling awkwardly. "I'm the reason she disappeared off to London on her birthday, and some other things as well. We didn't really want everyone to be involved until we'd gotten to know each other better, see. But I wanted to introduce myself to you first, because you're her sister too.
And I saw the state that bitch of a woman had put you in, and I couldn't do nothing when I knew I could help..."

"Wait." Selene interrupted. "You fixed my eyes?"

"Well... No..." Alysha said, picking up a chunk of the mirror-rock and peering through it playfully, not quite meeting Selene's gaze. "... I made you some new ones."

Selene spluttered in surprise, dumbfounded. "What?"

"It's not that different, actually." Alysha reassured her. "I haven't done any work like that in a long while, so I'm quite proud of myself. They're alright, aren't they?" Leaning forwards, she waved her fingers in front of Selene's eyes, examining her reactions; until Selene got annoyed and grabbed her hand to stop her.

Scooting back, Alysha leapt to her feet; holding out her hand to Selene again, this time to help pull her up. "Come on, let's go see what I can do for the rest of your family."