1

Izuku Midoriya POV

"Dude you literally live with a hot girl that you are not at all related to! Your whole fucking life"! Kaminari said. "... She was raised like my sister". I said. "Oh right". Kaminari said. "No excuse! Have you seen her body!? She's a major hottie. She's definitely 2nd on my hottest girls list". Mineta said. "... Guys please don't talk about her like that". I said. "You're making Midoriya upset". Iida said. "That's not it". I said. "What she's hot, (L/n) is extremely sexy". Mineta said. "What the fuck did you just say about (Y/n)"!? A voice growled. My eyes widen. "Why"!? I whispered yelled. "Grape scum I'll blow your ass up"! Kacchan said.

(Y/n) POV

"Kacchan why are you going to blow Mineta... Did I just walk in on some weird boy shit? Because where I'm from which is where you're from. Blowing someone means-". Izuku cut me off. "(Y/n)"! He yelled. "Dude! I'm just saying"! I laughed. "Hey Spidey". Kamainri said. "Hey Pikachu". I smiled. I spun a web with his face on it. "Unlike Spiderman,(Y/n) webs comes from her finger tips". Izuku said. "I love Peter Parker. I wish he was real. You think he'd let me marry him"? I asked. "I don't understand why you're waisting your time on some made up comic book character when the perfect guy for you is right in front of you". Katsuki said. "There's no one in front of me Kacchan! Was that a mean way of saying I'll be alone forever? You're so mean". I frowned. "I hate you so much". Katsuki said. "I know you mean love"! I smiled webbing him a heart. He grunted and walked off. "Kacchan come back"! I yelled running after him.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"It must be hard being around them forever and seeing this". Kirishima said. "They both like each other, Kacchan isn't hiding it. (Y/n) is dense". I said. "You're calling someone dense wow". Kaminari laughed. "Get off me dumbass"! Kacchan yelled. "You promised to quirk train with me"! (Y/n) yelled. "Fine". Kacchan growled. I smiled. "Even if Kacchan didn't like me that well. He's always liked (Y/n). Probably because she's strong just like him". I said.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I watched her move. She was so beautiful. I can't believe this girl some days. Maybe I'm just not being direct enough. "Hey dumbass you look good". I said. "Kacchan who are you talking to you"? (Y/n) asked confused. "You dumbass". I said. "Funny joke. It gets old Kacchan". She said. I think I'm going to kill this bitch one day if she doesn't realize my feelings towards her. But all she talks about is other boys. I remember when we were in middle school. She'd come to me so happy about the guy she was dating... Saying how amazing he was. Thinking about it makes me angry! Am I not amazing!? Then... When she wouldn't talk to me because she overheard what I said to Deku that day. She always confronted me about it. She never really wanted to gey in between us since she was raised with both of us. She saw us both as brothers. I knew that. But I've never viewed her as a sister. I don't want one, I view her as someone I want to protect... And maybe kiss a little. Ok a lot. Damn it she's hot. I'm starting to sound like a pervert. But she's just so cute and strong... And hella thick.

"Kacchan your room looks a lot like your room at your house". (Y/n) told me. She's been in my room so many times. She's one of the only few people I've let in. She'd stay over at night sometimes. We've slept in the same bed and everything multiple times. But nothing happened between us. I... I really wished it did. "Kacchan can I borrow your shirt? I got juice on mine". She said. "Yeah whatever". I said. She took her shirt off in front of me. If I had a dollar for every time she's done this I'd be extremely rich. But she does this in front of Deku as well. She trusts us. I... Maybe I shouldn't make a move. I should just stay her friend, her rejecting me would make her not want to be around me anymore. I would rather keep her as a friend then ask her out... Plus she has a whole boyfriend at the moment. Fuck life.

(Y/n) POV

In class I couldn't help thinking about someone. Katsuki. I already have a boyfriend! Why is Katsuki always on my mind!? I need to stop. This is so wrong, I can't tell Akita that I'm just constantly thinking about another guy... Since the fucking 7th grade. I have had multiple boyfriends throughout my life. All if those relationships ended because of how I was with Katsuki. I'd be over his house, in his room, we'd be alone. They just didn't like that. I honestly don't blame them, I would be worried if Katsuki was spending all his time alone with another girl. Did I just fucking say Katsuki!? I meant Akita! Yeah! If he was alone with someone else. Not Katsuki. He's never had a girlfriend. Whatever... I just need to push Katsuki out my head it's not fair to Akita! Plus he's a nice guy. He doesn't care about Katsuki.