13

"(Y/n) we're going camping for our next date". Katsuki said. "What"!? I asked. "Alone". Katsuki said looking at Izuku. "Katsuki are you sure... Camping"? I asked. I really didn't like leaving the house I was ok with hiking. Hiking we can come home, I can watch TV. Camping that's a whole different story. But... Being alone with Kacchan in the middle of the woods. No one can hear us... No one can hear our screams if we die. "Kacchan are you sure you want to spend the night with me... Alone". I blushed. "That's the plan dumbass. Dress light, bring your sleeping bag, bug spray, sun screen for me, snacks, and back up clothes. I'll take care of everything else". Katsuki said. I'm telling the girls and Aoyama about this.

"That sounds so romantic". Hagakure said. "... You've never been camping before". I said. "What do you mean? You and Bakugo alone under the stars". Ashido said. "We'll have to share the same pee hole". I said. "Oh... Wow". Urarka said. "Plus it's hard to look cute when I'm sweaty and tired. I can't even wear makeup". I said. "Sounds more like a bonding experience for you two. Maybe that's what he's going for. To show you, you can be truly comfortable around him every where". Yaomomo said.

That actually did sound like something Katsuki would do. "How do you take baths"? Aoyama asked. "Oh we'll probably just wash off in a river... Oh my God". I blushed. "What!? Are you ok"!? Asui asked. "I just pictured Kacchan naked and my brain did not censor it"! I yelled, blushing covering my face with my hands. "How was it"? Ashido asked. We all looked at her. "I'm curious. If anyone would know what's going on down there it would be you". Ashido said. Now I'm thinking about all the times I've actually seen him with no pants on. "Oh my God I'm going to die! Kill me"! I yelled.

"That bad"? They asked. "No it's just. No matter how much I've liked Kacchan. I've never thought about y'know with him. I've seen him without nothing but boxers before. Also it hit me... He wears baggy pants for a good reason". I said. Their eyes widen. "What are you all doing"? The boy walked in. We all blushed. "Talking about... Girl stuff". Hagakure said. The girls stared at Katsuki. He caught on to this. "The fuck you bitches looking at"? He growled. "Kacchan I was just telling them about the camping trip". I said.

"Oh right. You ok with it right"? Katsuki asked. "Yeah I'm fine. I have a question though". I said. "What"? He asked. "Will you bring chocolate"? I asked. "I told you to bring your own damn snacks"! Katsuki growled. "But when you give them to me it's special". I blushed looking down. This is how you make your man buy you chocolate. "... Ok fine"! Katsuki blushed. "In exchange I'll buy you those spicy candies"! I smiled. "Don't. You know I'm not a big fan of eating sweets". Katsuki said.

"But Kacchan sweets are amazing". I smiled. "Alright I'll bite into you, but don't complain to me when you're in pain". Katsuki said. "You know I might have the dirtiest mind for a girl. But I'm so sorry for what I'm about to say because you just lined this up. Sure, you can eat me out Kacchan". I laughed. "It's hard to believe you and Deku are raised in the same place. Then I look at Bakugo and realize he was raised there to". Urarka said. I smiled. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean"!? Katsuki growled. "People who didn't know Izuku isn't as violent as Kacchan". I said. "You were a actual delinquent". Izuku said

"Listen when I say don't talk about my brother or I will beat you bloody. I mean don't talk about my brother or I will fucking murder you on sight". I growled. "You're so sexy". Katsuki said. I looked at him a blush on my face. "Kacchan"! I said covering my face. "Midoriya trying to figure out why Bakugo was never hurt". Sero said.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"What you're about to see is the reason why Kacchan wasn't ever a target". I said. "What"? Asui asked. "It's so hot when you get all angry like that, and make that face. Damn you're fine". Kacchan said to (Y/n). "Kacchan stop"!(Y/n) whined burying her face into a pillow. "It's not my fault you look so damn good threatening to kill people. That look in your eyes is so cute. You're so fucking adorable". Kacchan said.

"Izuku! Kacchan keeps picking on me"! (Y/n) said basically in tears from embarrassment. "This happens". I said. "Wow she can't handle compliments from him at all". Ojiro said. "Threaten to hurt me, you'll look really badass and cute". Kacchan said to (Y/n). "Kacchan please stop"! (Y/n) begged. "I don't get them". Shinsou said. "They are something". Todoroki said. "I think it's nice to see him complimenting someone". Ashido said. "It is a huge change". Jirou said. "Why are you all talking like we're not in the room"?! (Y/n) yelled.

"Fuck you're just so damn hot when you yell". Kacchan said. "Kacchan! They're literally talking about us like we aren't in the room and you're- what are you doing"!? (Y/n) yelled as Kacchan started kissing her. "As far as I care, they aren't in the room". Kacchan started to kiss her again. "But we are so this is extremely uncomfortable". Shinsou said. "It's inappropriate". Iida said. Kacchan didn't care. One thing I knew about Kacchan. He was going to do whatever he felt like, so if he wants to kiss (Y/n), he doesn't care who's around. He was going to tease her, touch where he wanted, and say inappropriate things. He wasn't going to stop unless she tells him to.

(Y/n) POV

"Katsuki... Katsuki stop". I said shakingly putting my hand tl up. My face was so red and I felt like my heart was going to explode or I was going to cry. My anxiety can't handle this. Katsuki smirked at me. "What"? He asked. "I don't like it here". I mumbled. "Do you want to go to my room"? Katsuki asked. "Honestly with how you two act. I might have to go on the camping trip to". Izuku said. "You can come Izuku"! I smiled my whole mood changing. "I'll call the whole thing off before that happens". Katsuki said.