26

"(Y/n) you usually don't dress so covering in the winter". Izuku said. I grabbed him and brought him to my room. "Just say what you need to". I said. "You and Kacchan did it didn't you"? Izuku asked. I took my hoodie off and shirt. His eyes widen. "Oh God! Are you ok"!? He asked. "Yes it doesn't really hurt". I said putting my shirt back on. "How did you know"? I asked. "I spoke to Kacchan in the hallway earlier alone". Izuku said. "Ok"? I asked. "He spoke back". He told me. "Which means that he had to be in the best mood of his life... And putting together his hickeys. I know it wasn't over simple kissing". Izuku said.

"He's still in a good mood". I said. "Yes he let Kaminari tease him". Izuku said. "Do you think everyone knows"? I asked. "It's not like he's hiding it. Plus I know you told all the girls, that's just you". Izuku said. "I'm scared Izuku". I said. "Why!? Please tell me I'm not going to he a uncle already". Izuku said. "No! It's just... I'm scared". I said. "Do you regret it"? He asked. "No... But I wonder if Kacchan does". I said. Izuku laughed. "(Y/n) you of all people should know Kacchan. He would never regret what you two did. You just gave him your full on trust". Izuku said.

"That actually sounds kinda bad... You should never trust a spider, trust me". I said. "You just told me not to". Izuku said. "Exactly". I laughed. Izuku and I felt my room. Katsuki was sitting down. "I feel like you've been avoiding me". Katsuki said. "I ain't been getting high, well maybe a little baby I don't want lie. I know when you text me girl I don't always reply. Well you're not an angel either you can't even fly-". Katsuki cut me off. "Don't start this shit". He said. "I notice you think that you know shit. All this shade is coming at me I wonder who throws. They can't see the vision boy they must be out of focus. That's a real hot album homie I wonder who wrote. Oh shit-". Katsuki grabbed me. "I will hurt you I'm not fucking joking". He growled. I smiled at him.

"No". Katsuki said. "Ok Kacchan". I smiled sitting down. He sat beside me. My phone started going off. People were tagging me on Twitter. I ignored it for a second. Then it kept going. Everyone stared at me. I went to it but the post wasn't there anymore. "What the fuck"? I mumbled. People then started to message me. "The hell did you do"? Katsuki asked taking my phone. He opened a message his eyes widen. "Baby don't go on social media today". He said. "What"? I asked taking my phone. I looked at the message which was a screen shot of a tweet from a girl I know. We hate each other. I laughed reading the tweet. "What is it"? Izuku asked.

"I can't believe y'all let a ho join the hero academy. (L/n) is the stupidest bitch ever. And I could beat her ass and all my friends can too. So good luck being saved by a retarded slut. And no one say shit to me because she was saying shit to me behind my back. Someone told me, I'll will pull the fucking hair out that bitches scalp and jump her. Don't let me catch that bitch. It's deadass on sight". I said. Everyone stared shocked. "Please don't". Izuku said. "I'ma about to call her". I said. "You have her number"!? Urarka asked. "Nope. I'ma bout to find it though". I said. "(Y/n) it's just best to not entertain childish behavior". Iida said. "Beat her ass". Katsuki said.

I started calling some people and finally got her number. I called her she answered. "Yo Hana, it's the stupid bitch". I said leaning back in the chair. I had it on speaker. "How the hell did you get my number"!? She yelled. "I know people. So what's up? How you been"? I asked. "Girl I didn't mean it". She said. "Yeah ok... Well I guess it's cool then". I said. "Really"? Hana asked. "So who said I was talking about you"? I asked. "... Just a couple of people. (Y/n) I already took it down". She said. "Yeah I know. But I doubt it's of the kindness of your heart. So let me remind you of some shit". I said.

"First of all if you post something about me @ me so I can see it. Second of all if you heard some shit that ain't come directly from me then don't believe it. Because I wasn't even thinking about yo bitch ass. Now this right here is coming directly from me. Watch yo fucking back. Because I hate bitches who like to post shit then before you see it they delete it. And I don't need to hear your 'I didn't really mean it' shit because if you didn't you wouldn't have said it". I said.

"(Y/n)". Izuku said. "So when I catch you lacking don't say shit to me just prepare your ass for this beating. Because on sight means on sight to me. And if you pull my hair I'm going to break your fucking face and yo ass really gone be left bleeding. And if you come with some jumping shit I'll beat all y'all asses". I growled. She didn't say anything. "BTW I'ma be at home this weekend so if you want to find me I'll be around". I said. "I swear to God I'll call the police on you". She said. "Call em. How's that gonna help you? Don't get scared now. Because online you swear you had good hands. Mines excellent bitch". I said.

"I'm not fighting you". She mumbled. "I wouldn't really call it a fight. This is going to be a flat out murder". I said. Katsuki stared at me with lovey dovey eyes. I laughed because of him. "(Y/n) please for the love of God leave me alone. I promise I won't say anything else! Just don't do anything! I'm sorry"! She started crying. Izuku looked at me. "(Y/n)"! Izuku said. "Izuku what the hell do you want me to do"!? I asked. "Accept her apology and move on like a adult"! Izuku said. "Yeah babe she's not really worth fighting. She's crying. Just leave her alone". Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Wait is that Bakugo"!? She yelled. Katsuki stared at the phone hanging it up. "She doesn't like you because of me right"? Katsuki asked. I shrugged. "She liked you ever since middle school". I said. "Who the fuck even is Hana"? Katsuki asked.