82

I was sitting criss cross in my seat the whole class was at a bar and we were just chilling. "I'm still waiting on a date"! Ashido said. "As soon as possible". Katsuki said. "I hate Christmas so we can have it on Christmas. Maybe I could look forward to something in December". I said. "... You hate Christmas"!? Everyone yelled but Katsuki and Izuku.

"Yeah... I don't like it because no matter how I look at it. I don't like people giving me gifts, I don't like church, no one knows when Jesus was born, Satan Claus is a fucking pervert. I just hate every fucking thing about Christmas, from the lights, to the stupid trees, and how people fake happiness and kindness it's so fucking annoying and pisses me off". I said. They all stared at me. Katsuki pinched my cheek. "We can't have it on Christmas but we can have it in December". Katsuki said.

"Good enough for me". I smiled. "Alright than how about the 20th"? Ashido asked. "Sure". I smiled then it slowly turned into a frown. "What"? Katsuki asked. I locked eyes with Hana. This bitch. Everyone stared at me. "Don't do it". Izuku said. "I'ma do it". I said taking my ring off. "Don't do it". Katsuki said. "That's your rival!? She's hot"! Kaminari said. I glared at him. "Not as hot as you but y'know"! Kaminari said as Katsuki glared at him. "She actually looks familiar". Hagakure said.

"Isn't that the queen of the streets? (L/n)? You don't like her right"? Hana friends asked. Hana and her two goons walked over. "Hey there (Y/n)! Long time no see! You're really let yourself go". Hana smiled. "Yeah! And I can see your pubes"! I smiled. "As cute as ever... For a delinquent". She said. "I wish I could say the same for you". I smiled. "Why must you hate me"? She laughed. "You know I don't hate anyone but you... If I saw you in danger I'd watch you die". I said. "Still as violent as ever. I guess once a hood rat always a hood rat". She said.

"You're lucky you know... If they weren't here I'd tie up your limbs and cut your head off". I looked her in the eyes. "You know something you still can't kick my ass". Hana said. "You're right... Because it won't be a fight between us. Just a flat out murder". I said. "You're so cute. I see why you're called the sweetheart of UA". Hana smirked. I got up. "Bitch! You call me that again and-". Katsuki grabbed me. "Stop she isn't worth it"! He growled.

"Bakugo"! Hana smiled. "You know I became miss xxx yesterday! So I'm way prettier than she is"! Hana said. "Really...". I mumbled. "Yeah you're just really ugly". Hana said. Katsuki got up. Kirishima grabbed him. "You know what hoe! Fuck you! I don't need no fake crown!  I am the queen of the streets! I got more kill counts than you had niggas in yo flat tire looking fish smelling pussy! So how about you bow down to me since you got so much fucking experience down on your knees! And you lost so many fucking babies they should have called you miss-carriage you musty crack head"! I yelled.

Everyone eyes widen. Hana looked shocked and scared. "Yeah I know about it... The crack and the kids... You got pregnant 5 times with 5 different dudes. And lost all of them. There's more shit I know. There's people I know... People in high places. Like those pageants... You really put that mouth to work. I'm impressed honestly. I've never thought about using my body to get what I want. But fear... Something about it really is fun. Like with a single call you can go missing. Just like that". I smiled.

Hana looked at me in pure fear and left with her friends. I rolled my eyes. I looked at everyone. "... Sorry". I mumbled. Katsuki was looking at me with heart eyes. "I want to fuck you so bad". Katsuki said. My eyes widen. "Who the hell gave Katsuki Vodka"!? I yelled. "(Y/n) you better run". Izuku said. I got up to run but Katsuki was so quick. He was faster when he was drunk... No when he was horny. I looked down. My eyes widen. Everyone else looked where I was looking. "Oh my god...". The girls mumbled.

"Viagra could never". I laughed. "Are you seriously making jokes when he obviously is going after you"? Shinsou asked. "... You right". I said. "I'm destroying all the furniture tonight". Katsuki said. "Oh come on! We just redecorated Kacchan"! I whined. My eyes widen. "Wait I can't tonight! Kirishima you mind staying with Kacchan while I run for my life with Ashido"? I asked. "I'll find you". Katsuki face was red. "Shh... Put your thumbs in your ears and make the lalala noise and I'll give you a kiss". I said. He did it. "Alright one two three. Break"! As soon as I moved Katsuki grabbed me.

"Where are you going sexy"? Katsuki smirked. "To the bathroom I gotta pee pee". I said. "I'll come with you". Katsuki said. "... Ok". I said. As soon as he let me up I use my super strength and grabbed Ashido running out the bar.