49

Katsuki was talking to the boys and I was talking to the girls. Why the hell do I have these sudden urges to bother him. I then got an idea. "Hey... Watch this". I whispered. I was gonna do that one TikTok trend where a guy calls you. Ashido was going to record Katsuki reaction. I played the audio it first started off with a text notifications then I faked typing, then another text with fake typing, then another. By now Katsuki was irritated I could tell he wanted to ask who was texting me, his hands bawled into a fist. Then the fake ring. "Hello"? I asked. "Hey shawty what's good? Yo man still around"? Katsuki head snapped over to me. "I'ma have to call you back". I said trying not to laugh.

"Who the fuck is that"!? Katsuki tackled me. "Ow"! I said. He grabbed my phone. "Why did you take my finger print out? You changed your password? Unlock your fucking phone right now before I really kick your ass". Katsuki said. "You tripping". I said. "I'm not- (Y/n) unlock your phone"! Katsuki yelled. "It's my phone why I have to unlock it? Mind your business". I said. Katsuki grabbed my neck. My eyes widen. "Unlock your fucking phone right now". He said calmly. I slowly nodded in fear and unlocked it. He took his hand off my neck. Katsuki stared. "Are you serious"? Katsuki growled. I laughed.

"Got you Kacchan"! I smiled. "You love seeing me pissed don't you"? Katsuki asked. "I wouldn't say I love it". I laughed. "You're kinda bratty". Kaminari said. My eyes widen. "I'm not bratty! Brats are whiny little people who always wants to bother their boyfriends or girlfriends and not listen. Kacchan he called me a brat"! I whined. "Sounds like you". Katsuki said. "Fuck you bro". I said. "Yeah"? Katsuki asked kissing me. "No! No"! I said trying to move. "Come fuck me then"! Katsuki ran behind me. "Kacchan stop running behind me"! I yelled running around the room.

"Stop running and I'll stop running behind you"! Katsuki said. I ran up the wall to the ceiling. "You can't get me"! I stuck my tongue out. "You're wearing a skirt"! Izuku said. My eyes widen and I fell. Katsuki caught me before I hit the ground. "Hey". I smiled. "Hey". Ketsuki said putting me down. "Crusty wig wearing ass ho". I mumbled looking at my phone. "I don't know who you're talking about but keep going off baby... You're so sexy". Katsuki said. "I was singing a song but ok". I laughed. "I found a apartment". Katsuki said. "Cool". I smiled at him.

"Yeah...". He said. "You found a place fast Kacchan". I said. "The old hag already had some places in mind. It'll be ready by graduation". Katsuki said. "Cool. How is it"? I asked. "2 bed room, 1 and half bathroom, balcony, huge kitchen and living room". Katsuki said. "That's what's up". I said. "Are you seriously not understanding what I'm saying"? Katsuki asked. "That you flexing on me"? I asked.

"Bitch come live with me! The apartment is close to both our agency! I have a car I can drive you! I can cook! What more do you want"!? Katsuki yelled. My eyes widen. "Katsuki... I don't know man, living together. Are you sure"? I asked. "We're living together now! If you get sick of me there is another room so we both can cool down". Katsuki said. "... So you're asking me to live with you as your roommate"? I asked. "Haven't you two had a conversation similar to this"? Iida asked. "I thought he was joking"! I said. "No, I'm asking you to live with me as my girlfriend". Katsuki said. "But we're splitting rent right"? I asked.
"Will that make you happy"? Katsuki asked.

"It's fair"! I yelled. "Sure". Katsuki rolled his eyes. I smiled at him. I got a shiver down my spine. "I have the weirdest feeling". I mumbled. "Danger"! Izuku yelled. "No! It isn't my spidey senses! It's something deep inside me". I mumbled. "A baby"? Kirishima asked. "I swear to God if someone else says one more thing about a baby-". Izuku phone went off. "Oh it's mom". Izuku said. "She's FaceTiming you"? I asked. Izuku answered. "Izuku! Is (Y/n) with you? I have some very important news I need to share with both you! Could you two make it home this weekend"? Mom asked. "Uh yeah". Izuku said.

"What is wrong with me". I mumbled. "Babe are you ok"? Katsuki asked. "Mom what is this about? Is everything ok"? Izuku asked. "Yes Izuku everything is fine. Make sure (Y/n) comes for me". Mom said. "Ion trust this! Kacchan I'm staying with you". I said. He shrugged. "Ok". Katsuki said.