73

Mina Ashido POV

The guys came. We looked for Bakugo to see that he wasn't with them. "Thank God! Where's Bakugo"!? I yelled. "He went to take a leak". Kaminark said. "Where's (Y/n)"? Midoriya asked. We pointed over to where Akita was obviously flirting with (Y/n) and she was chugging down drinks. "Oh no...". Midoriya mumbled. "We gotta make sure Bakugo doesn't come here! We'll get banned like from the last place"! Jirou said. "What about me"? A voice asked. "Bakubro quick go to the bathroom again"! Kirishima got in front of him.

Bakugo looked at him like he was stupid. "Where's (Y/n)"? Bakugo asked. "Oh she said for you to meet her in the bathroom". Todoroki casually lied. "Oh ok". Bakugo left. "He believed that"!? Iida asked. "You won't believe what they've done this pass couple of months of course he does". Asui said. "I'm going to go fight him". Midoriya said. "No! No conflict! We just find a way to get (Y/n) out of there"! Yaomomo said. "Is she smoking"!? Midoriya eyes widen. "She quit didn't she"? Shinsou asked.

(Y/n) POV

"I miss you". Akita said. I laughed. "Oh did you"? I asked. "Duh your sexy ass is kinda hard to forget... Is he fucking you right"? Akita asked. "Better than you ever could. To bad you didn't and never will". I smiled. "Oh that's the girl I know". He laughed. "It was hard to decline my offer wasn't it? I knew you were to nice". Akita said. "... I'm a different person now". I said. "Are you really angel"? He asked. "Don't call me that". I said.

"You use to like it when I called you angel? You liked being treated like you weren't anything but a demon right"? Akita asked. "Yeah key word use to. My name is (Y/n), put some fucking respect on it". I put the cigarette out. "Oh you're bold now aren't you"? He asked. "What do you want from me? I heard your sorry excuse of a apology. Do you want my forgiveness? Because you have it. I have no time for shit like that". I said.

"Give me one night". He said. "One night"? I asked. "To win you back". Akita said. I rested my chin on my hand. "Huh... So you want me back"? I asked. "How am I the bad guy if you never loved me anyway? Weren't I just someone to get your mind off of Bakugo? But you make me look like I cheated. Be honest with me. You thought about him everytime we were together didn't you"? Akita asked. "Honestly? Yes. You know I kinda regret not having sex with you. It'll be nice to see the look on your face when I moan Kacchan's name and not yours". I smirked.

He growled grabbing my hand. "Who the hell do you think you're talking"? Akita growled. "Who the hell do you think you're fucking grabbing"? I growled grabbing his neck.

Eijirou Kirishima POV

"It doesn't look pretty over there". I said. "Ok what the hell half n half"? Bakugo came back. Akita smiled at (Y/n) and he put a cigarette in her mouth lighting it. They talked some more. "What the hell are you all looking at"? Bakugo asked. We all looked at each other. "Might as well tell him... He needs to know". Tokoyami said. "Promise you won't overreact"! I said. "Yeah sure whatever". Bakugo said. "You're not going to like it". Todoroki said. "(Y/n)'s over there with her ex". Midoriya said. You could literally see the fire in his eyes. "I think she's going to kill him". Todoroki said. "I'll beat her to it"! I growled.

"Bakugo! You trust (Y/n) right"? Ashido asked. "You promised not to overreact". I said. Bakugo growled pushing Mineta out of his chair and watched (Y/n) Akita. "Why the hell is she smoking"? Bakugo asked. "She's drinking a lot to". Midoriya said. "You asshole knows who has to deal with that"!? Bakugo growled. "Sorry". I said.

(Y/n) POV

"You know this isn't a pretty look for you". Akita said. "Yeah because I care about impressing you". I said. "You know I remember why I cheated on you". Akita said. I got up. "I'm sorry that I can't fucking live up to you expectations on how a girl should fucking be"! I yelled at him. "You never cared about me so stop acting like I'm the bad guy! You fucking got with him as soon as we broke up"! Akita yelled back at me. "I did fucking care about you! But now I really wish I didn't give a damn about you"! I yelled. "Then why the hell were you with him all the fucking time and not with me"!? He pushed me. I bawled my fist. "Because you weren't him"! I yelled punching the table and it broke completely.

"You're so pathetic". Akita said. He was grabbed. "You ever put your hands on my sister again and I promise you I won't be as nice as her when it comes to not punching you". Izuku growled. My eyes widen. "Let's go". Katsuki grabbed me pulling me off. We all were outside. I started punching a building. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck"! I yelled crying. "I'm so fucking stupid"! I yelled still punching the wall. I wasn't using my quirk. Katsuki grabbed my hands. "(Y/n) stop"! Katsuki said. I snatched my hand away from him.

I think I was really tispy. I drunk a lot. "(Y/n) your fucking hands are bleeding stop"! Katsuki grabbed me again I was about to punch him he grabbed my wrist. "Stop. It. Now". He growled. I hugged him he hugged me back. "Shh it's ok". Katsuki said as I quietly sobbed in his chest. "It's true". I mumbled as Katsuki stroked my hair. "Shh... Go to sleep, I'll wake up beside you". Katsuki mumbled pushing my head further into his chest. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.