36

I was chained down to a table. Alone... No one was around. I felt myself become lonely. I can't be left alone. I don't want to be alone. "Hey assholes! Are you done with the torturing!? I'm still awake bitches"! I yelled. I was tired, felt like shit, and was in pain. I've been here for 2 days. My quirk still has no sign of coming back. I have managed to badly injury most of the people who've walked through that door. I heard screaming and yelling my eyes widen... That sounds like Kacchan. No! No! He can't be here! I don't want him to see me cry and scream when they torture me! For the love God don't let him be captured.

The door opened and Katsuki was down his hands were covered by a metal look box thing so he couldn't use his quirk. "Kacchan...". I said. He had a mouth piece on... I smiled Kacchan was the one who always told me to bite people. He stared at me. I popped my thumb out of place and got out the scraps. His eyes widen. He gave me a 'are you ok' look as I popped my thumb back on place. I took his mouth piece off. I went for his chains but they were locked. "Don't worry baby... It's all apart of Deku's plan". He said.

"You shouldn't have come Kacchan". I said. "What's wrong with your quirk"? He asked. "It won't work". I said. "They took it"!? He yelled. "I don't know". I said tears filling my eyes. "Are you ok"? I asked him. "You're asking me that and you're the one beaten and bloody? (Y/n) are you ok. I know you're trying to keep it together to seem strong... But it hurts way more without your quirk doesn't it"? Katsuki asked. I had tears slip down my face. "It hurts a lot but they don't need to know that". I said.

"I really don't want you to see me this weak Kacchan". I said. I looked around to see if I can find something to get his hands out with. "I don't think you're weak". He said. "I'm nothing without my quirk". I cried. "... You do realize you're still skilled boxing and material arts right"? Katsuki asked. "Kacchan when I broke out the first time I still didn't manage to win because I was quirkless. Yeah I got some of them down but the long range fighters are hard to beat". I said. The door opened both our eyes widen.

"She's out"! A woman yelled. 3 more people came rushing in I was so tired I don't think I'd be able to put up a good fight. "Don't you dare fucking touch her"! Katsuki yelled running a them using the object to stop him from using his quirk as a weapon knocking one of them out. I was grabbed and dragged away. "(Y/n)"! Katsuki yelled.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

A loud speaker came on. "Hello Bakugo I'm so glad you made it. Enjoy the show". Someone said. I don't know their name. I heard screaming and cries. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)"! I yelled. Kicking on the locked door that wouldn't budge. "Scream for him to help you (Y/n), come on put on a good show". The people laughed. "Ahhh! Ahhh"! She screamed. "Call his name"! I heard the sounds of her getting hit. "Stop! Stop"! I yelled. "You were  just a smart mouth little bitch. What? That pretty mouth of yours run out of comments? What if we stick something in it". Someone said.

My eyes widen. "Kacchan- no! No! Stop! No! That's- ahh"! She screamed. "Baby I'm right here"! I yelled as the speaker went off. I felt tears run down my cheeks. "Where the fuck are you Deku"!? I yelled. There was a loud boom sound. Kirishima, Todoroki, Jirou, Urarka, and Yaomomo ran in. "Bakugo are you ok"? He asked breaking the huge peice of metal on my hand. "I'm going to kill them all! I'm going to kill every single last one of them"! I yelled running out. They followed me. Deku, Iida, Ashido, Kaminari, and Ojiro was in front of a door. "It's the last one". Deku said. "Who wants to knock"? Jirou asked. I burst down the door.

"Get the fuck away from her"! I yelled. Someone had there throat around (Y/n)'s neck with his pants off and she was unconscious, in only her underclothes. Deku eyes widen. I went straight for the guy and Deku did to. Our combined punch sending him straight throw the building. I'm pretty sure we both didn't care about if he died or not. We all managed to take out everyone in the room. But it was just the small fry... Shigaraki, Dabi, not even Toga were around here. They must have left as soon as they heard us.

I looked at the red hand print in (Y/n)'s neck he chocked her unconscious. And he was planning on... I bawled my fist. Kirishima picked her up. "Is this ok bro"? He asked me. I looked towards were the guy was. I sent shoots of AP blast at his body. I didn't care if he was already dead. He was going to be. Deku grabbed me and I still wanted to to keep shooting him. They hurt her... They hurt her! And they did things! And I couldn't stop it! "Kacchan! We need to get (Y/n) to safety let's go"! Deku said. I looked at him he was crying to. "Kacchan please... Let's just go. Let's get (Y/n) some clothes". He said. I nodded.

"(Y/n) isn't waking up". Kirishima said as we all made it outside. Yaomomo checked her pulse. "She's ok just probably tired. Where are our senseis"? Yaomomo asked. Aizawa, Present Mic, and All Might ran out. "We couldn't find them"! Present Mic said. "... This weird... (Y/n) couldn't fight against them. She wasn't even chained down". Deku said. "Her quirk isn't working Deku. Her healing, strength, and energy is gone". I said. "Her quirk isn't working"? Aizawa sensei asked. "I don't know the details...". I growled. "Why is she naked"? Shinsou asked. I took my shirt off and put it on (Y/n). "... They were going to do disgusting things". Ashido said. I held her in my arms.