45

"You sure you don't want anything"? Katsuki asked. "Yes". I said. Katsuki came back with food. "Katsuki". I mumbled. "Yeah I bought enough for you anyway because I knew your ass would do this"! Katsuki yelled at me. "I honestly want some coffee right now". I said. "I'll make you some". Katsuki said. "With ice cream instead of regular cream"? I asked. "Yeah whatever you want". Katsuki said. "I love you so much. I feel bad for being your only girlfriend". I said. "I think I spoil you way more than I should". Katsuki said walking off. Later on Katsuki was with the guys they were all playing the game. I made my way into Katsuki lap his eyes not leaving the game.

"Kacchan". I said poking his cheek. He growled. "Kacchan". I said poking him again. He growled again. "Kacchan". I whined. Katsuki bit my finger not hard. "Katsuki pay attention to me"! I said. "What the fuck do you want"!? He growled. "Is it ok if I go out with my friend Shimano today"? I asked him. "Sure whatever I don't give a fuck". Katsuki said. I smiled. "Ok! See you later Kacchan! I'll be back"! I waved bye to the other guys leaving.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Who's gonna tell him"? Sero asked. "Bakubro what did (L/n) just ask"? Kirishima asked me. "I don't know something about chocolate". I said. We laughed. "Oh bro". Kaminari said. "You just gave her permission to go out with a guy". Todoroki said. My eyes widen and I threw the controller down. "Baby I change my mind"! I yelled running after her.

Izuku Midoriya POV

Kacchan dragged (Y/n) back in the common room sitting her down. "So who's this friend"? Kacchan asked. "I told you it's Shimano". (Y/n) said. "I don't know who the fuck that is. Who's his parents? Does he have a job? What are you planning on doing with him? It is a him? Is it a her? How do they look? What's their address? Have I met their parents"? Kacchan asked. "Uh... Well dad". (Y/n) said. Kacchan growled at her. "He has a job, we're planning to just grab some coffee together, he lives a couple hours away, he has long blue hair and grey eyes. I don't know anything about his parents". (Y/n) said.

"I don't like him, I should go with you". Kacchan said. "You didn't even ask about his personality Kacchan". I said. "Oh he's so nice and kind to me. He always says I look cute when we meet up. And he helps me with my drawing some days he'll put his hand on mines and help me with my light and dark shading. And he's so goofy we played in the rain once. It's was fun". (Y/n) said. All of us stared her. "Are you a idiot"? Kacchan asked her. "What"? (Y/n) asked.

"He's flirting with you". Kaminari said. "No he isn't". (Y/n) said. "I don't give a fuck I'm going. Come on". Kacchan said. (Y/n) shrugged and they left.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I was with (Y/n) sitting down with her ready to see the bastard who's been flirting with her. And possibly kick his ass. "Hey Shimano"! (Y/n) got up and greeted a guy. He was about 5'7, his hair was in a ponytail, and he had a mole on his chin. "Hey (L/n)! Who's this? Wait!! Bakugo Katsuki"!? He asked. "It's finally nice to meet you (Y/n) talks about you so much". Shimano said. I glared at him. "Kacchan please be nice". (Y/n) said as Shimano stuck his hand out. I shook it. "If you're doing anything with my girlfriend I will kill you". I said.

"Katsuki"! (Y/n) yelled. Shimano smiled at me. "I don't like (Y/n) like that. She isn't at all my type". He said. I growled. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean"?! I yelled. "Ichiya you left your art book". Another male walked in he had dark brown hair, about 5'10, with piercings. "Oh hey Jong"! (Y/n) smiled. "Hey (L/n)". This Jong guy said. "Sorry Yeon". Shimano said. "It's cool. So you're Bakugo Katsuki right"? The guy asked. "Yeah". I said. "Well maybe I should stay". Jong said. "Oh you really don't have to". Shimano blushed. My eyes widen. Oh shit. So I came here for literally nothing. (Y/n) fucking let me come here knowing he was gay and he had a boyfriend.

"He can stay! Jong you can keep Kacchan occupied"! (Y/n) said. "Sounds good to me". Jong said. When they left he looked at me. "So you came here for the same reason I did right"? Jong asked. "You thought she was flirting with him"? I asked. "You don't see girls like that everyday. But she's just genuinely nice isn't she"? Jong asked. "Yes she doesn't even know how to flirt". I said. "He's fully gay". Jong said.

"Good to know. I just hate how I basically came here for nothing". I mumbled. "I think we should just trust them. Look at them they wouldn't even know if someone was flirting with them if the person stated it". Jong said. "Yeah but I go with her everywhere". I said. "I'm like that with Jong he gets into shit pretty quickly". He said. "Same with (Y/n)". I said.