14

I was watching a love anime. "Are you serious dude? You don't know that she likes you!? Come on"! I said. Katsuki was watching me watch it. I stared at the character. "Actually it's the other way around". Katsuki said. "Look how obvious she is though". I said. "He just jumped off a fucking roof for her". Katsuki said. "Kacchan we aren't watching Maid Sama anymore". I laughed. "Oh what are we watching"? Katsuki asked. "Monthly Girls' Nozaki-Kun". I laughed. "Oh, well yeah he's stupid". Katsuki said. "I think he lowkey knows she likes him and he just doesn't know how to tell her". I said

"No I think he's just that fucking stupid". Katsuki said. I ate my chips. It was Hot Cheetos. Katsuki kissed me taking my bag of chips. "Katsuki"! I whined as he ate my chips. "Shh". He kissed me again. I pouted. He handed me a KitKat. "Yay"! I smiled. "365 Days? People keep telling me to watch it". I said. "No, is it another romance? Let's watch something exciting". Katsuki said. "Alright what do you want to watch"? I asked. "Have you watched 6 Underground yet"? Katsuki asked. "No". I said.

"Then we're watching that". Katsuki said. "Oh my god Ryan Reynolds! I love him"! I said. "Name two of his movies". Katsuki said. "Buried, Deadpool 1 and 2, Life, Pokemon Detective Pikachu, The Hit Man's Bodyguard, The Croods... Kacchan I can go on and on I fucking love him". I said. "Kacchan I can go on and on I fucking love him". He mimicked me in a high pitch voice. "That's how you sound"! He growled. I smiled at him.

After we finished the movie. "Wow it was awesome"! I said. "It really was good". Katsuki said. I kissed him, he kissed me back. I got on top of him and his hands were on my hips. I laid down on top of him hugging him. Later on in the common room. "(Y/n)"! Ashido ran up to me. "Yeah"? I asked. "Do you want to do the Savage remix challenge with me"? Ashido asked. "Hell yeah". I said. "Alright do you know the dance? By heart or do you want to practice run it first"? I asked. "Let's practice run it with the camera on just in case we nail first time". I laughed.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"I think Mina and (Y/n) are about to dance". Urarka said. "Oh cool let's not mess them up then". Kirishima said. When the dance started I froze. My eyes were glued to (Y/n). "Oh shit". Kaminari said. That took me out my trance. "(Y/n) what the fuck do you think you're doing"!? I tackled her off camera. "Ow Kacchan"! I said in pain as I pinned her down. "(Y/n) are you ok"?! Ashido asked. "Yeah...". (Y/n) said. "Good thing we already made like 3 of them". She laughed. "Delete them! Nobody can look at you like that"! I yelled.

"Like... What"? (Y/n) asked confused. "Don't play innocent with me bitch! You know how good you look". I said. She smiled. "Kacchan you're being weird. I just did a dance". I said. "A dance that showed off your ass, curves, and... Fuck you". I mumbled. She smirked at me. "Don't look at me like that fuck". I growled. "Izuku you liked the dance right"? (Y/n) asked. Deku shrugged. "Yeah you and Ashido were really good". He smiled at her. "Kacchan why didn't you like the dance"? (Y/n) asked.

She was fucking with me right now. "I hate you". I growled. "Eh? Then what's poking-". I kissed her. "Shut the fuck up". I said. "Kacchan... Could you get off (Y/n)"? Deku asked. "No"! I growled kissing her again. "Katsuki get off". (Y/n) said. "Tell Ashido to delete the videos". I said. "Make me". She said. I bit my lip. She put her feet to my chest and kicked me off of her.