23

It was 12:54 in the morning. I couldn't sleep. There was a knock on my window. I was confused as fuck by this. I walked towards it and it was Katsuki. "Kacchan"? I asked opening the window. Tears slowly started to form in his eyes. "Katsuki"? I asked. As soon as the first tear rolled down his cheek I pulled him into a hug. He just broke down right then and there. "I'm wasn't strong enough". He cried pulling me closer. "I wasn't strong enough to protect you"! His voice was cracking you could hear the pain and fear. I pulled away from him grabbing his hands and pulling him to bed. I sat him down and got into his lap. "You had a nightmare Kacchan". I said.

He didn't say anything he put his face in the crook of my neck. "I'll always be here Katsuki". I said. He soon fell back asleep. I slowly started to get off of him. But he held me closer. Well... This isn't a good sleeping position for him. I used my super strength to pick Katsuki up... Because I damn sure wouldn't be able to without my quirk he's like 200 pounds. I managed to get him laying on the bed... He took up a lot of my bed. I pouted. I sat in my desk as he slept in my bed.

I didn't sleep at all I just watched over Katsuki. I haven't slept in 3 days. 9 A.M. Maybe I should change into some clothes I was wearing underwear and a bra that's really all I slept in. Katsuki slowly started to wake up. My eye widen. "Good morning Kacchan"! I smiled. He stared at me eyes widening as he scanned my body. "Did we do something..."? He asked. I blushed. "You were really great last night Kacchan". I might as well freak him out a little it's Saturday isn't like we have classes we have training later though. "Are you serious? (Y/n), I'm sorry". Katsuki said. "Why? It was really good". I smiled. "Babe...". He said.

"You're... Really big Kacchan. I didn't think it'll all fit at first and it hurt kinda. But it was still good because Kacchan is amazing". I blushed. He laughed. "You're fucking with me right now. If we had sex first you'd have marks all over you, secondly this bed will look like it went through hell, and thirdly you would have been to tired to get up before I did. I also know that I would remember something like that". Katsuki said. I smiled at him. "Yeah"? I asked resting my chin on my hand. There was a knock on my door. I got up and was about to answer it. "You're naked". Katsuki said. "Oh right"! I said. "Who is"? I asked. "Kirishima! Is Bakugo with you? I haven't heard from him all night"! Kirishima said.

"Yeah I'm in here shitty hair don't worry". Katsuki said. "Bro what are you doing in (Y/n)'s room- never mind don't answer that". Kirishima left. "So... Are you leaving"? I asked. "Wow you're just going to have 'sex' with me and throw me out"? Katsuki asked. I smiled at him. I got dressed. "Well I have some of your clothes so get dressed. You need to hurry and leave the girls dorms... Aizawa sensei might make you not come over here anymore". I said. "Yeah... Or I can watch your sexy ass get dressed". He said looking at ever part of my body. I blushed.

"Kacchan don't say that! Are you ok any way!? That nightmare seemed pretty bad. Do you want to talk about it"? I asked finishing getting dressed. "No. I won't be having it again. I know you'll never leave me. (Y/n) I promise to protect you". Katsuki said. I smiled him. "I'll protect you to Kacchan". I said putting my hand in a fist and holding it out to him. "I'm not fist bumping you". Katsuki said. "Come on dude don't leave me hanging". I laughed. He fist bumped me. "Kacchan got dressed and snuck out through the window again. I went out the door and went to the bathroom. I saw the girls in there brushing their teeth. I went to pee and then came to brush my teeth. "Good morning". I smiled at them. "Good morning (Y/n)"! They said. "You look tired". Urarka said. "Oh no sleep". I laughed.

Later on in the common room Katsuki sat beside me. "(Y/n) there's dark circles under your eyes". Izuku said. "Kacchan what happened to you last night"? Kaminari asked Katsuki. "What do you mean"? Ashido asked. "Our boy Bakugo wasn't in his room last night". Sero said. Katsuki didn't say anything. Everyone stared at him. "What you're not yelling"? Kaminari asked. "It's weird how (L/n) looks tired and Bakugo looks weirdly calm... Did you two fuck"? Mineta asked.

Izuku eyes widen. "Shut the fuck up"! Katsuki growled. "I haven't slept in 3 days". I said. "Same". Shinsou said. I smiled at him. "You haven't"!? Katsuki asked. "No Kacchan I didn't sleep last night". I said. "Why not"!? He yelled. "Because you took up most of my bed and I wasn't tired". I said. "So you two were together last night". Jirou said. "Why didn't you sleep on top of me"? Katsuki asked. "Because... I just wanted to make sure you were ok Kacchan". I smiled.

"Midoriya does your mother let them sleep together"? Iida asked. "Uh... Well Kacchan doesn't come to my house often but mom let's (Y/n) stay with Kacchan whenever she wants. And his parents let her stay in his room with him". Izuku said. "Door open or closed? Locked or unlocked"? Sero asked. "Why the fuck would I ever leave my door open"? Katsuki said. "Kacchan always locks his door". I said. "How the hell haven't you two done anything yet"!? Kaminari asked. Katsuki growled. "Why the hell would I try some shit like that? I'm not some horny little cockroach like you idiots". Katsuki growled. "... Guys he doesn't even watch porn". I said. "Oh... I see. He's scared of having sex". Mineta said. Katsuki snapped. Honestly I don't think I was going to help Mineta.