42

Katsuki wouldn't talk to me so that sucks. And plus I've been all on the news about capturing the league. No one new the truth. I honestly didn't care if they did. I looked at Katsuki during class. I caught him after class. "Hey Kacchan. I am really sorry". I said. "(Y/n) I don't think we should be together anymore". Katsuki said. I gave him a small smile. "Ok". I said. "Are you ok with that"? He asked. "No but if that what makes you happy". I said running off.

I fucked up, I really fucked up. I can't even be angry at him because I did ignore him for a month and he just fucking let me because I was to clouded by anger and... I didn't even take him with me. My throat started to hurt tears ran down my face. I went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror I closed my eyes. I... It'll make him happy. All I want to do is make him happy. More tears came down my face. My head started to hurt, and my face was heating up. My chest hurt. I've never felt like this before. Why am I feeling like this?

I have to go change. There was no one else in the halls. I went to my locker and I saw Katsuki waiting for me. I've been in that bathroom for 20 minutes. He looked at me. "(Y/n) I think we should get some shit clear. I'm not breaking up with you because I want to. I love you and I fucking mean it. But if you're doing all of this and ignoring me and taking my feelings as something you can wait to get to or joke around with then I don't want to be together". Katsuki said. His eyes were blood shot. "Katsuki I never meant to make you feel like you weren't important. I realize it, I'm not the best person and I don't try to be anything I'm not. But Katsuki I would change this pass month just so you would never have said that to me". I said.

"I was happy for you... I still am. I just didn't want to seem clingy or pushy. But I thought we did everything together". Katsuki said. I grabbed his hand. "Please don't leave me. You promised you wouldn't Kacchan". I broke down. "I'm sorry that I wasn't making you happy! But I promise I will now". I said. He ran his down my hair. "Don't promise me shit. I'm not leaving you". Katsuki hugged me.

Katsuki put me on his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my face in his hair. Katsuki hands were on my ass. We walked into the common room. "You're doing laundry today"? I asked. "Yeah". He said. "I'll go to your room then". I said. Katsuki took me to his room. He threw me on the bed. "Ow"! I said. I got up. I took my clothes off. Katsuki eyes ran down my body. "What"? I asked going to his closet. He grabbed me pushing me back on the bed. My eyes widen. It's been 2 months since Katsuki and I had sex.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"Oh hey Midoriya! Have you seen Bakubro? We were supposed to train together". Kirishima said. "No but have you seen (Y/n)? I wanted to ask her some questions but she isn't in her room". I said. "Oh well I'm heading to Bakugo's room maybe he knows". Kirishima said. "Yeah Kacchan would probably know". I said. We made it to Kacchan's door. "Kacchan~ not there! Ah~". Kirishima eyes widen. "Oh she's in there. I wonder what they're doing". I said. "Midoriya bro I think we should go...". Kirishima said. "But I wanted to talk to (Y/n) and I thought you wanted to spar with Kacchan". I asked confused.

"Fuck~ You feel so good baby"! Kacchan said in a weird voice. "Wait a minute... Are they cuddling"? I asked. Kirishima tried to push me away from the door. "Kacchan~ please. Please ah~ right there~". "You're already crying on me it's just the first round". Kacchan growled. "Oh are they training"? I asked. "Why won't you move"! Kirishima face was red. "Why are you guys standing in front of Bakugo's door"? Kaminari walked in. "Fucking hell~ you're so fucking tight". Kaminari eyes widen. "Help me"! Kirishima said to him. "Midoriya... We should leave right now". Kaminari said. "Why is everyone acting so weird"? I asked.

"Why are you all standing in front of Bakugo's door"? Todoroki asked. "You better fucking be ready because we're going 9 rounds"! Kacchan growled. Todoroki looked at the door. "Yeah... No". Todoroki said about to walk away.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"Kacchan keep going please"! (Y/n) cried into the pillow. "Yeah"? I asked. "Yeah! Yeah~ ah~ Katsuki~". I speeded up. Then I heard noises. "Who the fuck...". I mumbled slowing down. (Y/n) whimpered. "Shh". I put my hand over her mouth. "Midoriya please just leave! We really should not be here"! Kirishima said. (Y/n) eyes widen and I stopped completely pulling out of her. "Did you just cum? I didn't give you permission". I whispered to her. She collapsed on the the bed and I pulled the cover over her.

I then put some boxers on. Fuck I'm still hard. I opened the door a little. "What the fuck are you yelling in front of my door for"!? I growled. Kirishima, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Deku were just standing there. "Kacchan are you and (Y/n) training? It sounds weird... Oh is a new training method!? Should I try it"!? Deku asked. I blinked. "I'm so sorry Bakubro this is the second time! Tell (Y/n) I'm so sorry! I really didn't know"! Kirishima blushed apologizing. Kaminari blushed to. "I'm also really sorry". He said. "I was leaving anyway". Todoroki said. "Deku we're having sex". I said slamming the door and locking it.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"Oh sorry Kacchan"! I started to walk away. Then my eyes widen when the words sunk into my brain. "He's slow but he gets it". Todoroki said. My face turned red. "Ahhhh"! I screamed. Kirishima and Kaminari dragged me off with Todoroki behind us. "Oh my God! Why did no one say anything"!? I yelled. "We didn't want to ruin your innocence"! Kaminari said. "Wait so when he was talking about 9 rounds...". I mumbled. "I highly doubt anyone can go 9 times". Todoroki said.

4 hours passed and Kacchan finally came out. He stared at us. Went to the kitchen grabbed some water and snacks and we didn't see him for another hour. "I was so wrong". Todoroki said.